Tata Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.8

CMM Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Warren, MI).

Interview

Everything was done over the phone. I was addled basic questions concerning my experience initially by a recruiter. Then, I had a phone interview with a contact at the company I would be working for. They made me an offer shortly after and I was rushed through a disorganized relocation process.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a cmm programmer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very simple, as my expectations and the companies pay level were closely aligned.

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Face to face interview
        This was more of technical interview. Then familarity with CAD PLM industry
        My interview was in TATA Motors premises at PECAD division
    HR interview
        this was more about position and salary. They talk more and give less. They will tell more about company which might not be relevant

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Novi, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Three manger panel asking about prior experience, ethics and values, a little chit chat at the end and a confirmation of work and drive for the position. Sometimes they want a "highlight sales deck" If you have had previous cad experience, then you will have a leg up on the competition.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Technologies.

Interview

Consist of 4 rounds.
    1. Written test
    2.Group Discussion
    3.technical Interview.
    4.HR Interview .

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Vellore (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First stage was online test.After one month Gd was conducted.It was easy .Then it was followed by personal interview.First stage was online test.After one month Gd was conducted.It was easy .Then it was followed by personal interview

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Technologies.

Interview

Aptitude & Techical round
    Group Discussion
    Tech interview
    Hr interview
    It was easy. 1/5th eliminated in the GD. Then technical round
    Again shortlisted candidates for hr. Even hr round had elimination. 80+ were selected from the apti test. And 20 from the GD. And 7 for the hr intrvw

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st Round: Online Test
    There were two parts of test,
     1. Aptitude Test consisted of 5-7 question of gk,some from reasoning,some from quant(time,work,train,boat,profit), total questions were 30, 30 minutes,(normal)
    2. Technical test: It also consisted of 30 questions in 30 minutes (basics from thermo,turbine,fluid,material science), normal
    2nd round: GD
    selected students are required to part in GD, the topis are easy,mine was Digitaliization,others were Nuclear Energy, Ithink Before i act
    3rd Round: technical interview
    they will ask you about your project and internship. it would be better if u learn design software because they are in design and will ask you,have in depth knowledge of engineering drawing.
    4th Round: HR Interview
    simple ,tell me about yourself ,why this company, strengths, weakness

Interview Questions

• advantage of IC Engine,Classification of IC engine,Feed rate, Cutting Speed, isometric view   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First they took test from cocubes assessment. This concluded of two sections,First was aptitude consisting of 30 ques and technical sections which also consisted of 30 ques. Aptitude was preety much basic and technical section was mainly from java, c++ and oop. there were also 3-4 sql questions. then 2nd round was g.d. the topics were simple like e-learning: boon or bane,should facebook be banned, is india spending too much on defence.

Interview Questions

• difference between c++ and java;
      sort elements of a stack using push and pop;
      sql joins;
      multithreading in java;
      questions about collections and java generics;
      and about big data
      Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There are 4 round, written, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview. The recruitment team was very friendly and easy going. The written test is by cocubes, it contains general knowledge as well as core, aptitude, reasoning questions. Gd to pics was mostly on current affairs. Technical Interview lasted 30 min, most of the questions were on projest work and what you have mentioned in your resume. HR Interview was 3 on 1, the Interview was were very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through college placement,Amity University, first we have a online test which is followed by a gd round and then a technical interview and finally hr interview.all the rounds are elimination rounds.
    goodluck