Tata Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

CMM Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Warren, MI).

Interview

Everything was done over the phone. I was addled basic questions concerning my experience initially by a recruiter. Then, I had a phone interview with a contact at the company I would be working for. They made me an offer shortly after and I was rushed through a disorganized relocation process.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a cmm programmer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very simple, as my expectations and the companies pay level were closely aligned.

Interview

Face to face interview
        This was more of technical interview. Then familarity with CAD PLM industry
        My interview was in TATA Motors premises at PECAD division
    HR interview
        this was more about position and salary. They talk more and give less. They will tell more about company which might not be relevant

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Novi, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Three manger panel asking about prior experience, ethics and values, a little chit chat at the end and a confirmation of work and drive for the position. Sometimes they want a "highlight sales deck" If you have had previous cad experience, then you will have a leg up on the competition.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Manager Interview

Interview

good working atmosphere and cooperative peoples. Everybody should try once to work for this company at least. visit at least once for interview . They called me via consultant but they interviewed me like they want me to be in this company. treatment was too good .

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join tata   1 Answer

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted at chennai and waited more than an hour for the scheduled interview. The first round was general technical discussion but the final round hirer informed i wont be suitable.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Leamington Spa, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Royal Leamington Spa, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First an Online Application ,
    Phone Interview and Assesment Centre. The interview process was quite straight forward. But nothing scare about. I really like the structured way of the interview. Time management was spot on.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Why do you want to join us?   Answer Question

ASP.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interview two technical and one hr. First round will be taken by any senior developer if you clear it then next round will be taken by the manager. After that there will be an hr round.

Interview Questions

• questions on constructor,page life cycle, session management,joins, indexes,html helper,modal,view ,contro   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

HR round was very difficult but I cracked it out of my own ingenuity. Tech round was not there I cracked that too, Phone round was very tough.. I cracked that too.. Oh my god I am awsum

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Technologies.

Interview

Consist of 4 rounds.
    1. Written test
    2.Group Discussion
    3.technical Interview.
    4.HR Interview .

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Vellore (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First stage was online test.After one month Gd was conducted.It was easy .Then it was followed by personal interview.First stage was online test.After one month Gd was conducted.It was easy .Then it was followed by personal interview