Tata Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Tata Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Technologies

2.8

Interview

Face to face interview
        This was more of technical interview. Then familarity with CAD PLM industry
        My interview was in TATA Motors premises at PECAD division
    HR interview
        this was more about position and salary. They talk more and give less. They will tell more about company which might not be relevant

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Novi, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Three manger panel asking about prior experience, ethics and values, a little chit chat at the end and a confirmation of work and drive for the position. Sometimes they want a "highlight sales deck" If you have had previous cad experience, then you will have a leg up on the competition.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

The first was a resume shortlisting process. I applied via Naukri.com and got a call from HR within two days.
    On arrival, there was a single round of technical interview (.net position). Interview was totally technical, with core questions from c#, multithreading, Oracle DB, OS, etc. For each question I was to explain the topic and write a program for it.The interview process went on for about 1.5 hrs, it was good. My interviewer was professional and seemed to enjoy my answers.
    After about a week later, I was contacted by HR team about my selection and to undergo their online personality test.
    As soon as I completed it, on the same day I got a call from HR for salary negotiatio. (well it didint go that well and I rounded only 33% increment on my current CTC.) But, they provided extra benefits too.
    Was Mailed the offer document about a week later. And I'm still undergoing the on boarding process.

Interview Questions

• C#, OS, Oracle DB, etc.
      Random core topics based on the interviewer mood.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Technologies in October 2014.

Interview

hiring was on campus . 1 round of technical MCQ questions on the computer ( this was difficult) , the next round as a GD and the final round was a face to face with HR and senior people ( I am talking about 2011 when I was interviewed)

Interview Questions

• Technical round --> Dont remember
      GD --> Love marrage OR arranged marriage ? Discussion on this
      Final HR interview -->
      why TTL?
      Why should we hire you?
      where do you see yourself 5 years from now   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview was done professionally by two interviewees and took less than an hour. It was courteous and professional and after an hour I got a verbal offer and later on an official letter. There were no psychological tests but only skills and knowledge questions based on my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for this company   1 Answer

CMM Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Warren, MI).

Interview

Everything was done over the phone. I was addled basic questions concerning my experience initially by a recruiter. Then, I had a phone interview with a contact at the company I would be working for. They made me an offer shortly after and I was rushed through a disorganized relocation process.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a cmm programmer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very simple, as my expectations and the companies pay level were closely aligned.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Good. General interview questions. Joined as a experienced. General Technical questions. It was a nice experience. Only one round taken off by group pannel

Interview Questions
    On JAVA, Basic PLM concepts. Not very complicated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but didn't help more

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied through employee-referral. Only 2 rounds of interview were there as it was an internship and I was a under grad student. One telephonic and one on site interview. Their expectations were nothing but employee should be willing to learn and try new things.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and few technical questions basically OOP, C# questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Conduct an online test by cocubes then shortlisted candidate are selected for gd and then pi .In pi ask about project,and question like function overloading,overriding,jdbc connectivity,
    Keys in dbms and sql query

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through the campus / University.
    There were two section in the aptitude test conducted by Cocubes.com . The first section consisted of 30 question which comprised of General Awareness (16 Questions ),Quantitative Aptitude ,Logical reasoning and 2-3 questions based on your English proficiency .
    The second section consisted of Technical Question related to your stream. There was no negative marking.There were based on programming Basics(c,c++ and Java) for computer engineering stream .
    Its almost 1 and a half month the company didn't declare the result . Don't be dependent even if your paper was good enough .Keep trying for another company as well.

Interview Questions

• 1. Prime minister of sri Lanka ?
      2. Virtual destructor ?