Tatitlek Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tatitlek Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tatitlek Corporation

Mail Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tatitlek Corporation in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the company's website. Within a week, I was called in for an interview. The interview process was fairly easy. They went over the job description and responsibilities. Then told me all the requirements that I must have in order to obtain a position i.e. drivers license, secret clearance, and hs diploma. They asked normal personality questions and wrote down responses as I spoke. They were all really nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• choose one of the words on the board that describe you and why? it was maybe 15 words. responsible, trustworthy, dependable, integrity..and so forth   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tatitlek Corporation (Bloomington, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

The process took quite sometime. Was placed in a different position than what I was told I was hired for. Customers have voiced they tend to put people in positions they are not qualified for just to fill them.

Interview Questions

• Can you get a security clearane   1 Answer