Tauck Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tauck

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tauck (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

Brief phone interview and was invited to meet with HR following week, I was previously a successful corp trainer and successful 20 yr veteran in cust service and had won many accolades for my service. Despite all this, and providing stellar references, I felt looked down-upon by the 2 interviewers, much younger than myself. Perhaps the other reps were intimidated by my upbeat personality when meeting them (young staff) and I'm sure all provided feedback when I left. I wasn't looking to take over their jobs, rather be part of a team and lend my experience.

I did not feel welcomed at all, and drove away knowing I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• One specifically focused on the distance between home and work   1 Answer

RSC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tauck.

Interview

Great company. Spoke with several people involved in the company. After the initial interview, I also had a follow up phone interview as well. Tauck is very big on making sure that they would be a good fit. Very kind people- great work place.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I had ever travelled with the company before by every person- not sure if it negatively impacted me because I hadn't   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tauck (Norwalk, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

This is a pretty impressive company - had never heard of it before working with a recruiter. The process started with a recruiter and there were a few phone screens. After the phone screens, was brought into the office and met with several different people within the hiring group and HR.

Interview Questions

• The company is small and private with a very unique culture. Due to this, they are very diligent in hiring to make sure the person is both capable and a fit for the organization. This is brought up throughout the process. Would rate this as difficult - only bc I had never had interviews quite like that. Made it far in the interview process, but did not get an offer.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tauck (Norwalk, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

Loved the company and people I met. Would still like to work there. Amazing environment.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable would you feel having to confront your boss if you through they were making a bad decision?   Answer Question