Tave Risk Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tave Risk Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Tave Risk Management

Claims Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tave Risk Management (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone interview via headhunter, phone interview with company and met management. You have to take excel test and also writing test. Interview process was not that organized and questions were superficial, not technical. Prior reviews of management very poor so I asked direct questions and they said you need to be a certain type to fit it.

Interview Questions

• Primarily about experience with certain claims   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tave Risk Management (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was done in a conference room by multiple long term employees. I have since heard that many of the employees have turned over. I did find it unusual that I didn't meet with other people in the organization who had the same role.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know specific relationships you had with individual markets and relationships you will bring to the table. They also want to know if you can handle working in a detailed oriented environment.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tave Risk Management (Chicago, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

Worst interview ever! Round table interview with the HR person, Owner, and her other Employee. Owner and her Employee were extremely unfriendly, highfalutin, and would not even shake my hand. I wouldn't recommend this Company to my worst enemy. This was a total waste of time, I should have walked out.

Interview Questions

• "If two high net worth clients needed assistance at the same time who would you assist first?"   Answer Question

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tave Risk Management (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I was recently interviewed by this firm and wanted to express how professional they are and to write a true review among all the other negative not true reviews written about them.
     The team was top notch and precise in their questions.
    The owner was smart and impressed me with her accomplishment. They work on the top clients and everyone seemed nice and on top of their game.

Interview Questions

• How i would work in a true team collaborative environment   1 Answer

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tave Risk Management (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

After submitting my credentials for review, I was contacted by what seemed to be an automated prompt for additional information on personality. I replied quickly and in a couple of days received a request for a phone screen. The phone screen was conducted and a follow-up in-person was done a few days later. The following Monday I attended another set of interviews - one of which was planned, the other was ad hoc. While the interview process was rather quick, I did feel it was a bit rushed.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was brought in through a recruiter. The process was repetitive and drawn out. They wanted to bring me in to give the offer, my guess is so that you wouldn't be in a position to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in a collaborative environment?   1 Answer