Taylor, Bean & Whitaker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taylor, Bean & Whitaker Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taylor, Bean & Whitaker

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taylor, Bean & Whitaker (Ocala, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

I was submitted for this position through a head hunter who has TBW as a client. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager which was a thorough technical interview. A week later, I was called in for a 1:1. I went to the office, which was a converted grocery store building. In order to get to the IT area, I had to duck under water pipes that were no more than 6 feet off the ground. IT was located in the same area as the call center, and the IT staff was arranged on the equivalent of aisle 12. The work areas were literally one long partition wall down the aisle, with one long shelf as each person's desk. No partitions in between the seats, and there was a fogged plexi-glass sheet between the aisles on the long partition wall right above the "desk" so you could see the person sitting in front of you on the next aisle. The 1:1 consisted of a tour. Work areas, obviously lacking. Data center, lot's of equipment and it had a disco ball in the middle that didn't work at the time. Then I was taken for a walk down the street to the new building which was one of the most opulent buildings I had ever seen. There were replicas of the bull and bear from Wall street, a 3 story computerized fountain in the courtyard, a trading floor with numerous plasma screens. Granite and other stone walls, counters and furniture with couture designer fabrics on them. Some chairs had designs that included gold coins and $100 bills. There was also a large auditorium with a computerized entertainment system, and a $15,000 coffee machine in the break room. I asked when IT was moving into this building, he kind of laughed.

Interview Questions

Through the recruiter, who told me they were going to make an offer, I basically told them I'd accept if IT was moving into the new building, or I could at least get a real cubicle so I didn't have to listen to the call center reps all day. They're still looking to fill this slot. It's a shame because I liked the people I talked to, and they had a real good vision and the resources to achieve it.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taylor, Bean & Whitaker in July 2007.

Interview

asked me what i could bring to company and skill set

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a past situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation