Taziki's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Taziki's

1.6

Sort:

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taziki's.

Interview

casual, laid-back. looking for people who care about the food industry and have good communication skills. want to ensure their workers care about their customers and how to best serve them.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taziki's (Birmingham, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was kinda quick. Fairly easy. I got asked about my work history and experience. The manager went over all of the necessary things regarding the restaurant. I got asked about hours and transportation. At the end there was enough time to ask questions back,

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be a good fit here at Tazikis?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taziki's (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through indeed. Was contacted quite swiftly about position. Set up first interview for that week. Had to attend a second interview with area manager. The interviewer was pretty laid back and honest about the position and compensation. I asked plenty of questions to show interest and he seemed to enjoy that. Nothing really difficult about the interview, just relax and be honest.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a job or career?   1 Answer

Cashier/FOH Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taziki's (Suwanee, GA).

Interview

Applied through HireWire. the Area Manager at the time was looking over the store and set up an interview with me. When I came for the interview I guess he forgot or got busy but one of the employees called him and I basically got the job.

Director of Operations - Franchise Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taziki's (Birmingham, AL) in May 2018.

Interview

Answered many questions with regard to experience, achievements, education, future...However the Franchisee was disengaged. He was late to the meeting. Arrived in casual attire as if he just got off the golf course. At the end of the interview I felt that I was not going to be a good fit for his company. He wanted a fixer and someone to help line his pockets/protect his investment. I have some empathy for his position, but not the way in which he wants to overcome his perceived problem. A positive culture, taking care and developing the teams, engaging the guests...there is a vision and culture problem that needed to be addressed to achieve his goals.

Interview Questions

• In your career have you experienced high turn-over among your team and what did you do to fix it?   1 Answer