Teachers Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teachers Federal Credit Union

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teachers Federal Credit Union (Hauppauge, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Did my first interview on Monday with HR & it well great. I got scheduled for a second interview today which I just came back from and it went fairly easy as well. I was told I would get a call back to see if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself 5yrs from now?

Q: What is your strength & weakness?
      Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teachers Federal Credit Union (Hauppauge, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

two interview one at headquarter and second at the branch. their was like 7 days in between. they ask you about the location they are considering in placing you. in some instances you might interview with a different manager.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your banking and selling experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

i did not counter offer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teachers Federal Credit Union.

Interview

faxed cover and resume, they called the next day for a soft phone interview. set up an in person interview, money handling test, passed. interviewed with a manager. called the next week with an offer and accepted.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teachers Federal Credit Union (Hauppauge, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

It took over a month from the time I applied to the time I was hired. The initial interview began with a test of my abilities in things like simple math (addition and subtraction) and identifying the parts of a check (Account Holder's Name, Address, Amount, Routing Number, Account Number, Check Number). After I completed the test and filled out a couple of forms, I sat down with a representative from HR who then asked a couple of questions about where I'd prefer to work and told me I'd be coming back for a second interview which would take place with a Branch Manager. I was told to study up on the company's history (founding date, company values, etc) because whoever I met with would be impressed if I knew about the company's history. Upon meeting with the Branch Manager 2 weeks later, I was never asked anything about my knowledge of the company. I got called a few days later and offered a position which I accepted. I began training about 2 more weeks after that.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teachers Federal Credit Union (Hauppauge, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

You go to the main office and sign in at the main desk and they send you to HR. Its a room with a few computers and other people may be in various stages of interviewing at the same time. Don't let it bother you because they are always hiring and for multiple open positions. You fill out paperwork and then they call you in to ask you questions. Then you take a very basic math test just to verify that you know how to count money. Finally you go over your results and they will get back to you when they have an opening. For me it was 2 weeks and then I started training 3 weeks after the job offer. After you are offered a position, you need to go back in and fill out paperwork and pick up information on how to get drug tested.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years? tell me a time you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question