Tealium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tealium (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Quite long with it lasting about 2 months from start to end. Super nice and professional individuals. Careful selection to help ensure top quality people work there. Multiple meetings, but good because I was able to be introduced to other employees.

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tealium (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted through a third party website called Hired.com. They facilitated the first interview with was held over the phone. I then had a second phone interview which resulted in me coming in for a round robin style interview with three different people. I ended up not being offered the position based on my work history. Which annoyed me considering that was the most concrete aspect of the entire interaction.

Interview Questions

• What is your comfort level with communicating with customers via a phone call?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tealium (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly Elongated. There were several interviews and discussions with the recruiter and then the SVP of sales. All went well. Then there were a series of discussions and two F2F meetings with the hiring manager. This was followed by a demonstration of the product with the Sales Engineer. They were all great discussions. These people are busy though and it would sometimes take a while to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult sales situations with clients?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tealium (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Be ready for a two month interview process with some 5 to 6 interviews with the final being a presentation you prepare and present to the team. Not much helpful feedback along the way but that could be due to a rather inexperienced external recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you sales process.   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tealium.

Interview

It was a four step process, 1st. Phone Screen with Recruiter to go over your background and qualifications for the role. 2nd. Phone screen with the Sales Manager, it was also to go over your background and qualifications for the role. How your experience can transition to this role. 3rd. In person interview with 4 different people: Sales Manager, SDR Team Lead, Director of Sales, and VP of Marketing. Great time to ask any questions you may have about the company or the position. 4th Phone Screen with the VP of Sales. This is the Final stage from there they will choose a candidate. The whole process about a month and a half. It is a very intense vetting process but a great company to interview with.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tealium (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online directly with Tealium. Screened by recruiter via phone 30-45 min. Phone interview with hiring manager 45min. Phone interview with hiring manager's peer 45 min. One week later received canned rejection email. Entire process from application to rejection about 4 weeks.

Digital Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tealium.

Interview

I had three interviews, my first interview with Jennifer as a phone screen. Really kind and enjoyable interview. I was then moved to my second interview with Jim, the leader of the team and it was awesome. Great dialogue and it was clear the value I could add to his team. He told me he would like me to come in and present to the team but I would first need to interview with Richard, the manager as I would be directly reporting to him. My third and final interview was with Richard and it was rough & rushed. He kept speaking about being the smartest guy in the room and wasn't interested in my answers. At that point, it was clear that the position wasn't for me.
    I was quite excited about the potential of Tealium and mostly everyone was awesome. Can't win them all.

Interview Questions

• Define strategy.
      Share experience on creating strategy for clients.
      How do you manage expectations? etc.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tealium (San Diego, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter reached out shortly after for a screening call and setup a hiring manager phone round the same week. That call was more technical, but they are very casual and nothing too complicated if you know your stuff.

After that, I was sent a take home assignment which is very relevant to the problems the company is tackling from a data science perspective, so it was challenging yet enjoyable to complete. I was brought on-site the next week for 4 rounds including a presentation of my findings from the presentation.

The first 3 rounds are with 2 people in each round, who are either part of the data science team or integrate closely with it. There was a technical round with white board questions, an architecture/deep dive into machine learning, and a round focusing more on business problems and how you can use data science to solve the problems at Tealium. The last round is a panel presentation with questions at the end about the project you have done, your suggestions and insights.

Overall, the interview process from start to finish was very efficient, the people were very nice and engaging. I received an offer 2 weeks after the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical round with manager/data scientist, take home project, onsite panel rounds covering multiple topics.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tealium (San Diego, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screening with a recruiter who wasn't very friendly. The call went well despite her strange demeanor. She told me what the next steps were going to be, but I was left hanging and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Do you know what Tealium does?   1 Answer

Senior Platform Cloud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tealium (San Diego, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Had a brief conversation with the recruiter followed by an on-site 3-hour interview with the team I would be working on, the hiring manager, and some other members of the org.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your Terraform experience?   1 Answer