Team San Jose Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Team San Jose

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Team San Jose (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was conducted entirely over the phone. I had worked with other employees in another venue so they were somewhat familiar with who I was. This is a union job but joining the union is not a requirement. Union ushers do get priority scheduling however. There is no free parking, this perk was taken away earlier this year. After the interview process, you have to attend a mandatory orientation with HR where they introduce the Team San Jose goals.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever handled large crowds? Are you able to stand for a minimum of four hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting pay is around $11/hr. You do have to pay 2% of your paycheck to the union. They say it is to attain more staff but I don't like having to pay that. Most of the staff are retired.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team San Jose (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview, followed by an in person interview
    1st part - 1:1 with the HR director
    2nd part - panel interview by the HR managers
    was then called 2 days after the in person interview, offer was given verbally, followed by mailed offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

accepted offer

Vault Personnel Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Team San Jose (San Jose, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Very simple. Submitted application. Had a one-on-one interview. Was offered the position. However, I had a lot of experience.