TeamF1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeamF1 Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at TeamF1

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamF1 (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I received a direct call from HR recruiter in Aug-2015 for C/C++ dev profile, got interview scheduled 2days later. I clearly mentioned my intention to HR about why I was leaving previous company. Had done a thorough study about company's profile, Its a Indian OEM company acquired by D-Link in Feb-2014 that has most employees from reputed institutions like IITs, NITs etc including managers.

1st round was a 20min managerial round who screened my complete resume, as I was from embedded (L2/L3 networking) background and company needed the same, Mostly questions asked were all domain related, received positive feedback from him.

Same day 2nd round was a 1hr technical round taken by development lead, received a positive feedback from him as well.

Final round was with HR manager who gave brief description about company, Was friendly and tested me in possible ways for lead role/pressure handling capability/decision making and as I impressed him too, was very much interested about me joining the company, I was frank on my answers. He also mentioned about commitment with company, which I agreed but only upon agreeing to pay me well.

Said that the HR recruiter would contact me for competition of joining formalities within a week's times. I did not receive any update even until 3weeks after continuous follow-ups. So I had to forget and join another company for the same offer, reason being mentioned was salary constraint.

Overall it was a good experience but with a sad climax.
    I request management to process CVs only after getting confirmation from interviewee on salary part, otherwise its of no use from both sides. I took it as a good experience and moved forward.

Interview Questions

• Domain related: L2/L3 protocols, Routers, Switches
      Programming: C++ data structures, Deep OS concepts.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeamF1 (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

it is good, they ..have asked few questions from my profile.. questions were pretty easy.. But we should clear an exam on c programming as well... then they have asked me questions on Wireless LAN as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok ok

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamF1 in June 2012.

Interview

donno much about the process. Written test, technical round and hr round will be there.

Interview Questions

• What is your most best and worst moments in your career and personal life   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamF1 (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Hands on programming test.
    4 questions with varying complexity and increasing degree of difficulty.
    Programming test conducted on Linux PC with access to Kernel code and internet.
    Testing conducted to understand basic development skills and experience using makefiles, tools. Kernel code writing skills will be tested. Ability to understand basic concepts like parsing, searching and sorting will be tested.

Interview Questions

• Very Creative and very tough to crack the real programming test.   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeamF1 (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds and have not asked in depth. Just Going through the Protocols mentioned in your CV. They are trying to touch all the protocols but just the Basics of the Protocols. Not going even upto header level.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please read Offer Letter Carefully as they have Hidden Clauses

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeamF1 (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interviews are conducts based on the potential candidate applying for the post instead of template based.

Interview Questions

• Describe the toughest situation (in technical projects) faced and how you have made through it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamF1 (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

First round was a written test on basic C, OS, general logical reasoning, English.
    Second round was a technical interview on C. I was asked only basic C questions related to arrays, dynamic memory management, pointers, etc..
    Third round was HR round. In this round i wasn't asked much except my hobbies, my pluses and minuses, etc.. for most of the time HR guy told me about the company, rules, timings. etc..

Interview Questions

• I was asked if i appeared for any other interviews before that, i told yes, then i was asked why i did not get selected in any of those interviews   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeamF1 (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Very interesting and very professional. there is a real programming test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate