TeamHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Emergency Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

responding to printed ad, received phone call interview from ER director. submitted application and reported for on sight interview. Received tour of facility, dinner for two (spouse included) and invitation to return for trial run of several shifts before committing to full time position. At the end of the interview I was in the locker room with a physician assistant who had been working here for many years. I asked his advice as to whether I should take the job. It was his reassurance that sealed my decision to take the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle the acuity of this facility, compared with where you are presently employed?   2 Answers
    • Why would you want to leave Myrtle Beach to come to Upstate NY?   1 Answer
    • How will you answer the question in this survey "When was this interview ?" when the "select year" button won't allow you to go back more than 5 years?   1 Answer

May 23, 2016 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

My Interview process did not take very long and I did not have to wait in the lobby for more than 10 minutes. The hiring manager took ample amount of time interviewing with me. She made me feel comfortable and had a very pleasant personality.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeamHealth.

Interview

Called into an interview and answering a few questions. Reviewed the resume and was offered the position during the interview. Background check and reference checks were completed after the offer was given. She carefully looked over the resume and asked a few questions.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

It's a standard job interview. They ask you pretty basic questions and give you a general feel for the job. There was nothing out of the ordinary about it. There is a basic typing speed test and mandatory drug test upon a job offer. The reception area is nice and comfortable, and the staff is kind.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, nothing stood out, and this was two years ago, so I don't remember anything specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't any salary negotiating. It's an entry level spot, so you kind of just accept the offer.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

Sent in multiple resumes and finally got a call for an interview. Interview was very relaxed and made me feel very comfortable. Provided me with lots of inform regarding the company. And pay scale.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past employment and what my responsibilities were.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

First with phone interview with manager and team, go through my resume and the project they are interested in. Later on-site interview with manager in Knoxville. The environment is pretty good and everyone is so nice.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Two interviews. First was with direct supervisor. Very detailed questioning, lots of general chitter chatter. Overall impression supervisor wanted to know my personality. Second interview required demonstration of skills, meeting with supervisor, director, and vp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple. They have a set salary for each position. Either you agree or you don't take the job.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Great interview process. Very accommodating to schedule and needs. Pertinent questions were asked that required thought and consideration but nothing too bizarre. I would say the interview process and communication was very good with Human Resources. All the folks that were involved were prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. The whole process was very organized but flexible to the needs of the applicant.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for TeamHealth?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal.

May 23, 2016 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeamHealth.

Interview

Your regular interview questions. People were very nice. Had a phone interview by HR and then by others in the company. Employees made it seem like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

TeamHealth Response

May 23, 2016 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your input.

Anesthesiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Lima, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I received a call for a job opening and was given a short phone summary of the position. I scheduled an onsite interview along with a tour of the city at the end. I met with the CMO of the hospital as well as the director of the department, a partner of the current group, and the VPO. I was given a tour of the hospital itself. I was then given a contract to look over and run by my attorney. I maintained the same single and helpful contact during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Q: How much open heart experience do you have? Do you have any additional seminars or programs available prior to starting your position here?   Answer Question
    • Q: Do you prefer to work as an individual provider or more of a team approach? Tell me about a time where this has helped you provide the best care in a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

Initially had phone interview. Then, site interview with group. Each person in the group asked questions about different points in my resume. The questions type varied from behavioral to technical. It was a good experience. I was nervous in the beginning of the interview, but managed to show my interest and enthusiasm by answering questions confidently.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, job experience, what the role and how i did.   Answer Question