TeamHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Emergency Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

responding to printed ad, received phone call interview from ER director. submitted application and reported for on sight interview. Received tour of facility, dinner for two (spouse included) and invitation to return for trial run of several shifts before committing to full time position. At the end of the interview I was in the locker room with a physician assistant who had been working here for many years. I asked his advice as to whether I should take the job. It was his reassurance that sealed my decision to take the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle the acuity of this facility, compared with where you are presently employed?   1 Answer
    • Why would you want to leave Myrtle Beach to come to Upstate NY?   1 Answer
    • How will you answer the question in this survey "When was this interview ?" when the "select year" button won't allow you to go back more than 5 years?   1 Answer

TeamHealth Response

May 23, 2016 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Houston, TX).

Interview

Hired by the Global administrator for Team Health. Mainly conducted via telephone and on line. I had posted my resume on line through multiple web sites. She saw and pulled my resume. She seemed impressed with my experience and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer the corporation?   1 Answer

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

Sent in multiple resumes and finally got a call for an interview. Interview was very relaxed and made me feel very comfortable. Provided me with lots of inform regarding the company. And pay scale.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past employment and what my responsibilities were.   Answer Question

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Newport News, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

What jobs have you held?
    What qualifies you?
    Scenario question. I was skeptical, as I never received anything from the Company. My husband was skeptical about the certified check. We continued our research, and found it could possibly be a SCAM. I informed the recruiter, and she never said it wasn't.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a complaint of a Consultant that missed her flight, due to your scheduling error, however; after reviewing your records you did notify her; however she may want to check her calendar again.   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

My Interview process did not take very long and I did not have to wait in the lobby for more than 10 minutes. The hiring manager took ample amount of time interviewing with me. She made me feel comfortable and had a very pleasant personality.

Administrative/Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeamHealth (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by text stating that my resume was reviewed by the company and they thought I had specific attributes that would make me an asset to the company. I had to contact their hiring manager by Google hangouts to schedule an interview and get more information about the job. I think this is a scam especially since this happened to another anonymous reviewer too. I will be contacting the job board they claimed they got my information so that no one else falls prey to their scam.

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Woodbury, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

The overall process was positive and normal with phone interviews to in-person interviews. There was nothing hidden about the position and its requirements; there was positive and kind conversation all along the way!

Interview Questions

• One pertinent question asked was: "how do you deal with crazy?"   1 Answer

Administrative/Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludington, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Ludington, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Working through the on-line training where they find what I'm familiar with and seems to be slowly paced. Sounds like about a week process and then starting slowly with a 5 hr. work day with a 1 hr. break building to fulltime.

Interview Questions

• What experiences I have in different fields of data entry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, was instructed the pt and ft hours and pay structure.

Data Entry/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparta, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Sparta, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

There is a scam that someone is doing posing as TeamHealth using their logo, address, and part of the company name in emails. They contact you through text, then instruct you to go to google hangouts for an interview. They have you do a bunch of tasks to see if your qualified for the position and then send you a check to cover the cost of setting up a home office. I contacted someone from TeamHealth and they said that it was a scam.

Interview Questions

• How would you like your sign on bonus check.....direct deposit or check?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Beware. This was a complete scam saying I could make 30 an hour working from home.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamHealth.

Interview

It was fine nothing spectacular. It was a regular interview in front of a person. It was not difficult or hard. It was straight forward an to the point.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience for the position   1 Answer

Provider Enrollment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The entire process took about a month. I was first contacted by a recruiter and was set up within a week to speak to someone in the corporate office. Two weeks later I did a video conference call in the office with 2 people from the corporation office, followed about a week later by an in-person interview with the CFO. I then had a final conference call with the other leaders in the Provider Enrollment Division. The process was fairly straightforward with full transparency.