TeamHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Emergency Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

responding to printed ad, received phone call interview from ER director. submitted application and reported for on sight interview. Received tour of facility, dinner for two (spouse included) and invitation to return for trial run of several shifts before committing to full time position. At the end of the interview I was in the locker room with a physician assistant who had been working here for many years. I asked his advice as to whether I should take the job. It was his reassurance that sealed my decision to take the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle the acuity of this facility, compared with where you are presently employed?   1 Answer
    • Why would you want to leave Myrtle Beach to come to Upstate NY?   1 Answer
    • How will you answer the question in this survey "When was this interview ?" when the "select year" button won't allow you to go back more than 5 years?   1 Answer

TeamHealth Response

May 23, 2016 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Administrative/Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludington, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Ludington, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Working through the on-line training where they find what I'm familiar with and seems to be slowly paced. Sounds like about a week process and then starting slowly with a 5 hr. work day with a 1 hr. break building to fulltime.

Interview Questions

• What experiences I have in different fields of data entry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, was instructed the pt and ft hours and pay structure.

Data Entry/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparta, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Sparta, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

There is a scam that someone is doing posing as TeamHealth using their logo, address, and part of the company name in emails. They contact you through text, then instruct you to go to google hangouts for an interview. They have you do a bunch of tasks to see if your qualified for the position and then send you a check to cover the cost of setting up a home office. I contacted someone from TeamHealth and they said that it was a scam.

Interview Questions

• How would you like your sign on bonus check.....direct deposit or check?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Beware. This was a complete scam saying I could make 30 an hour working from home.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamHealth.

Interview

It was fine nothing spectacular. It was a regular interview in front of a person. It was not difficult or hard. It was straight forward an to the point.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience for the position   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

First with phone interview with manager and team, go through my resume and the project they are interested in. Later on-site interview with manager in Knoxville. The environment is pretty good and everyone is so nice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Two phone interviews and an in person interview. The interview questions were pretty basic and after the in person interview, a job offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TeamHealth?
      What is your strength and your weakness?
      How do you manage your day?
      Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Akron, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted within 24hrs for an interview. After one interview, my references were checked. The women I encountered were really nice & helpful. The job offer came within a week.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Spokane, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with the Director of Operations and the Director of Business (only two people working in the entire office). Received a phone call offering me the position before I even got home (approx. 45mins-1hr later). I should have noticed right then how eager they were.

Interview Questions

• Brief review of my work experience along with idle chit-chat.   Answer Question

AN/AR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick easy and painless. All by phone and FaceTime without having to go onsite in order to interview. The questions were easy as I knew the answers and was not making up answers as my resume was 100% honest so it was no struggle for me

Interview Questions

• What skills I bring to the job.   1 Answer

Patient Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeamHealth.

Interview

Called into an interview and answering a few questions. Reviewed the resume and was offered the position during the interview. Background check and reference checks were completed after the offer was given. She carefully looked over the resume and asked a few questions.

Team Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line. Contacted by Team Health Human Resource Representative and face to face interview was set up.
    Interviewed w/ Human Resource Representative.
    Very informative overview of Company, Facilities, History of Company, their Benefits.
    Human Resource Representative extremely knowledgeable.
    Awaiting a call for second interview and hopefully tour of facility, meet staff, etc.