TeamHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Tamarac, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Very detailed and informative at the same time. There were 2 phases to the interview process. The 1st phase was with the VP of the Department and the other was a group/panel interview. Each required you to answer questions about you skills and experience. Very good interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience in the field you are applying for   1 Answer

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeamHealth.

Interview

Pretty easy process, there’s also onsite training to help you understand from the perspective of someone who’s had your job before. They’re always around to help if you don’t understand something

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Interview process went well, Mandi is really nice. She was upfront about the job , the hours and the pay. I then did an assessment on my typing by listening to a call track of examples of patients calling in.

Licensed Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Greenville, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a real pleasant and nice interview she explained the process to me, I am now waiting on someone to call me back to let me know if I got the job

Interview Questions

• What would I like to work for Ultraskin?   Answer Question
    • I would love to work for Ultraskin because I want to be able to make people feel good about their skin   Answer Question
    • Am I dependable   Answer Question
    • Do I have a problem working weekend   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Nashville, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Very professional conversation. i was treated fairly and given the space to ask the questions that i wanted. i felt that everything was explained very clearly. I think that the process was what was expected for the position.

Practice Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Winter Haven, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

everything was over the phone cause unfortunately the manager got the days mixed up and she had to change the dates with me. I could not change the dates due to I had an previous employer that I could not get the day off. So I had to do everything over the phone.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Houston, TX).

Interview

Hired by the Global administrator for Team Health. Mainly conducted via telephone and on line. I had posted my resume on line through multiple web sites. She saw and pulled my resume. She seemed impressed with my experience and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer the corporation?   2 Answers

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

Sent in multiple resumes and finally got a call for an interview. Interview was very relaxed and made me feel very comfortable. Provided me with lots of inform regarding the company. And pay scale.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past employment and what my responsibilities were.   Answer Question

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Newport News, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

What jobs have you held?
    What qualifies you?
    Scenario question. I was skeptical, as I never received anything from the Company. My husband was skeptical about the certified check. We continued our research, and found it could possibly be a SCAM. I informed the recruiter, and she never said it wasn't.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a complaint of a Consultant that missed her flight, due to your scheduling error, however; after reviewing your records you did notify her; however she may want to check her calendar again.   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TeamHealth (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

My Interview process did not take very long and I did not have to wait in the lobby for more than 10 minutes. The hiring manager took ample amount of time interviewing with me. She made me feel comfortable and had a very pleasant personality.