TecAce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TecAce

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TecAce (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by in-person interview. You are interviewed mostly by the HR managers, but also speak to upper management and the team manager who's team the applicant will be working on. You also speak with the CEO, although the length of that portion depends on how busy he is.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too technical. They more or less just ask you generic interview questions, past project experience, and things of that sort.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. You are offered a probationary period for less pay, and almost all offers of full-time employment after probationary period is the same amount.

Smartphone Evangelist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TecAce (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with the HR reps as well as manager and CEO. Interviewed focused around experience, interest and a written 'test' of sorts. There was even a portion with a riddle of sorts--I think anybody who has done brain teasers before could answer it. The interview was focused on character assessment in addition to skills assessment. I brought a writing sample as well.

Interview Questions

• What 3 values are most important to you?   1 Answer