Tech-Observer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech-Observer Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tech-Observer

SAS Programmer Interview

Interview

They didn't tell me they just interviewed me for programmer until I was there because they posted their positions together and I was applying for biostatistician. The HR were very nice. But my interviewer was very rude. He let me waited for 30 mins after the time of our appointment and didn't say anything about that. He kept answering his calls during our interview. Never contacted me since the interview unlike what he said.

CRC Interview

Interview

HR ROUND,TECHNICAL ROUND..Questions were easy,to be precise from previous work experience.ICH GCP and other rules were asked.Manager was helpful,Gave proper time for adjusting into the environment. if they required so much or your expectation is not much they will hire you even if you dont know about ICF too. so salary expectation matters.

CRC Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech-Observer.

Interview

HR ROUND,TECHNICAL ROUND..Questions were easy,to be precise from previous work experience.ICH GCP and other rules were asked.Manager was helpful,Gave proper time for adjusting into the environment. gOOD FOR THE FRESHERS AND EXP ALSO.

Associate Interview

Interview

Nice HR personnel, friendly interview process

CRC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech-Observer (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

the Interview was a nice experience , with different levels, previously it looks easy to clear but as you move forward you will feel the hardness of the interview, but the interviewers will make it look easy.

Interview Questions

• where you can see the Indian clinical industry after 3 years.   Answer Question