Technicolor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technicolor Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.7

HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

The Recruiter received my application and initially reached out to schedule a phone screen. Post the phone interview, I shared my availability to come in for an onsite interview per the Recruiter's request but never heard back . There was no follow-up and the interview experience was poorly managed.

International Logisticis Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The HR person reached me out and set up a phone interview to go over my qualifications as well as to introduce the company business, job descriptions ans expectations to that position.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Recruiter called, but had a very outdated resume and not the one I sent (or one I even have a copy of anymore) She was very rude about it, I offered to resend it and she gave me her email, but then got snippy because she was working from home and wouldn't be able to access it. Apparently, Technicolor has not heard of webmail yet, which is in line with the bad reviews about IT resources I've seen on Glassdoor. We started to talk briefly, but her attitude was just so bad, I knew I didn't want to work there. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but again, this is clearly in line with what I've read on Glassdoor about the HR department. I ended up telling her - thank you, but never mind.

Fullfilment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Huntsville, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a quick and easy process. I went through a temp-agency so therefore it went by smooth and fast. There were no issues throughout the interview process. I simply came in filled out an application, had an interview and was hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

go to your interview at least 15 min ahead of time always be acurate and be on time be neatly dress and hair groomed dont park in handicap unless you are

Interview Questions

• how would you say your last employer would say about you   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews. After that, there was a round of on site interview. interviewers were both from human resource and technical people. Overall average questions were asked during all rounds

Microfluidic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Got reply to schedule a phone interview after submitting online application. The recruiter called on time. She asked about motivation, experience, and how fast I can leave the current position. The overall process took about 30 minutes.

Lineworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview was easy. It was very time consuming.
    the people was nice. and the was profiecient ate their jobs. The hold process took about 3 hours. But it was worth it

Interview Questions

• Was able to lift 100 pounds.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Phone in interview followed by face to face with a panel. The Questions were straight forward. One member of the panel grilled me for long about Linux and OS basics. The software lead was looking at the attitude and zealousness. The process was professional.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Technicolor (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through someone who worked with Technicolor to whom the company requested CV's from his classmates. My CV was selected and a Senior Engineer emailed me to setup a telephonic interview a week later for a co-op position in Indianapolis.

Interview Questions

• Questions were largely based on my CV and particularly the VLSI projects I was involved with. While my focus has been on ASIC design, the position was more into design of high speed design at PCB level for design of Setup Boxes that goes on your TV with digital cable.

It was a fairly easy interview that lasted about an 1.5 hours and the Engineer told me he will recommend me for an onsite interview. However, having not heard anything after couple of weeks, I emailed him and he told me he already recommended me and that there is nothing else he can do if they do not schedule an onsite interview.   Answer Question