TechnipFMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2018

2.8

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Davis, CA).

Interview

Meeting with a manager, and some engineers.
    Discuss about previous experiences. Asked why I tried to move to this company.
    Had some programming test (not too hard).

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email about a phone screening. The phone interview was pretty straight-forward and two days later, I was invited to a second interview at TechnipFMC's office in Irvine, which took place a week later. Overall, the people who interviewed me were very nice and the environment seemed very relaxed and positive. However, I was not chosen for the role because of my lack of experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechnipFMC.

Interview

I met with them at career fair where we talked about the internship position and a few days later I got a call asking me to schedule an interview. The whole thing very quick and casual.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me to talk more in detail about my resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, two in-person interviews back to back. One of the interviews was more technical and one was a resume grilling session. Lots of questions pertaining to group projects and leadership skills.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process at my level. Pretty fast decision. I had a screening via phone. A second phone interview with senior management. I met some of the team in an informal setting, a decision was made after the final group interview.

Interview Questions

• Focused on my previous experience.   1 Answer

HSE Interview

Interview

The application process is less than stellar. My guess is that unqualified HR individuals are screening resumes. It is a shame that qualified candidates do not even have the resume reviewed by individuals within the department for which they are applying.

No interview was conducted because the HR person in charge of opening resumes does not have enough sense of what a qualified candidate's credentials resemble.

Senior Product Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I was called to see if I was interested in working for FMC and was then asked to meet for dinner for an interview. Met with the supervisor and was invited to meet the team the next day

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online through their website, they called me about 3 weeks after I applied and conducted a brief phone interview that seemed to be more to confirm I was still interested more than getting to know me. I was invited to a face to face interview that was really casual, just asking about what I did in the past and explaining what they were looking for. There was the person that would be my direct supervisor as well as someone that was currently in the position I was applying for. I was invited back for a second interview with the hiring manager, his boss, and another director. This one was a little more intense, asking your typical interview questions and giving some difficult scenarios. A little over a week later I received a call informing me that I was selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation... enter about 30 different situations...   Answer Question

Rotation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechnipFMC in May 2018.

Interview

First phone screening and interpersonal interview a week after. Interpersonal interview had two phases technical and behavior. Technical questions were given a week before interview. All the questions were related to a vertical subsea tree problem. The evaluation was based on how you answering the questions but the right answers

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. There was a small group of 3-4 people. They kind of talked about their office for a bit. Then each person was taken individually to 2 interviewers. They asked mostly behavioral questions, but asked a few technical questions towards the end. Then I was taken to another 2 interviewers where it followed the same proceeds. I did not get an offee, but the experience went fairly well.

Interview Questions

• What system would you use to support the transportation of an underwater rig?   Answer Question