TechnipFMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sign Up for FREE in seconds to unlock millions of salaries and reviews

TechnipFMC Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2018

2.8

Flow Well Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechnipFMC.

Interview

Really simple, I submitted an application by indeed and about 2 or 3 weeks later got a phone interview and then an in person one. The interview went really smooth, the facility was really nice and the hiring manager was really friendly

Flowback Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

• Recruiter will contact you
    • interview with recruiter over phone
    • in house interview will be schedule
    • wait a week to be contacted by the company hr department.
    • submit paper work proving identification, job history, do not lie about your work history they do check it a all out via phone calls if they can't make contact with a company you said you worked for or the company claims you worked there less time than you said you did you will be questioned about it and then more than likely disqualified from the applicant pool.
    • You will then be scheduled for a physical
    This will consist of getting your height & weight checking your vision if you are supposed to wear glasses take them with you. You will receive a pulmonary functions test if your an asthmatic don't bother going because you won't pass the test requirements. You will recieve a drug test that also will check to see if you have any signs of diabetes. They will check you blood pressure and finally be evaluated by a medical professional. If your cleared you will recieve a copy of your DOT med card that day.
    • you will then wait for all results to be recieve by whomever you've been I contact with in hr this could take 7 to 10 days.
    • once all of the paper work is returned you will be given a official start date.

THIS BY NO MEANS YOU ARE DONE OR CAN'T STILL BE TERMINATED YOU'VE JUST COMPLETED THE (INITIAL) HIRING PROCESS YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY HIRED ON SO DON'T THINK YOU ARE. THEY WILL FIRE YOU FOR LOAD OF REASONS, BUT LACK OF SAFETY, AND UNDERSTANDING AND COMPREHENDING THE JOB ARE THE BIG ONES.

Interview Questions

• Very standard employment questions   1 Answer

Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC.

Interview

I applied 2 days later received a call then I had to do personality test. Then I did an interview with regional hiring manager Erik in Carrollton Texas. Who was unprofessional , rude and racist. I rejected the offer please stay away.

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email about a phone screening. The phone interview was pretty straight-forward and two days later, I was invited to a second interview at TechnipFMC's office in Irvine, which took place a week later. Overall, the people who interviewed me were very nice and the environment seemed very relaxed and positive. However, I was not chosen for the role because of my lack of experience.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Davis, CA).

Interview

Meeting with a manager, and some engineers.
    Discuss about previous experiences. Asked why I tried to move to this company.
    Had some programming test (not too hard).

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, two in-person interviews back to back. One of the interviews was more technical and one was a resume grilling session. Lots of questions pertaining to group projects and leadership skills.

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. There was a small group of 3-4 people. They kind of talked about their office for a bit. Then each person was taken individually to 2 interviewers. They asked mostly behavioral questions, but asked a few technical questions towards the end. Then I was taken to another 2 interviewers where it followed the same proceeds. I did not get an offee, but the experience went fairly well.

Interview Questions

• What system would you use to support the transportation of an underwater rig?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process at my level. Pretty fast decision. I had a screening via phone. A second phone interview with senior management. I met some of the team in an informal setting, a decision was made after the final group interview.

Interview Questions

• Focused on my previous experience.   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I went through three Interview. One was a phone interview with hiring manager. Second was a face to face with HR and the same day with extended team members.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a conflict with a member of your team? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Product Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I was called to see if I was interested in working for FMC and was then asked to meet for dinner for an interview. Met with the supervisor and was invited to meet the team the next day