Teen Challenge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teen Challenge Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teen Challenge.

Interview

This is an informal process. They place a high value on an individuals interest in the mission of the organization and ability to model Christian values. Most roles interact directly with clients and so employees need compassion, empathy and discernment to be in alignment with the mission.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your faith journey.   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teen Challenge (Columbus, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with Finance Manager initially. Then went through a 'panel' interview with people I would not even be working with. Extremely uncomfortable. Did not feel as though I was being interviewed for position as much as where my beliefs were with God.

Interview Questions

• Who impacted you the most in your life?   1 Answer
    • If you go into a company party would you remain by yourself, only talk to people you are familiar with or talk to all people in the room?   1 Answer

Recovery Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teen Challenge (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

Communication to get to the interview was a bit of a slow process. I dont remember exactly why. I had one interview, which included 3 people- the clinical supervisor, another recovery coach, and the dean of women. We met in a boardroom. I was hired that day. A pastoral reference was needed.

Interview Questions

• How would you confront a client that is breaking the rules?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is set at a base for all recovery coaches, regardless of experiences. There is no negotiation.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Teen Challenge (Columbus, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Short and sweet...you have easier access if you know someone and have people refer you. Since this is a religious organization, questions in this area are part of the interview and pastor's reference is required.

Director of Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harmony, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teen Challenge (Harmony, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Very comfortable, personal, and explained job duties very well. Very personal and comfortable. I understood my job as it would be. Very comfortable, personal, and explained job duties very well. Very personal and comfortable. I understood my job as it would be.Very comfortable, personal, and explained job duties very well. Very personal and comfortable. I understood my job as it would be.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to spend the night and oversee adults in program   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint John, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teen Challenge (Saint John, NB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

We began getting to know each other. Some small talk first and then we went a little deeper professionally. I was asked about my sales experience and employment history in general. I also inquired about the companies history. How long in business, etc. I was asked if I had experience in Real estate and digital marketing. I described my social media experience and my relationship building and ability to develop people and recruit talent.