Tejas Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tejas Networks Interview Questions

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tejas Networks (San Jose, CA) in June 2007.

Interview

Interview consisted of 45 min 1:1 sessions with 5 different persons. The asked some basic networking questions and design questions. Overall It was okay.

Interview Questions

• What approach do you take to implement ACLs in user plane?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tejas Networks.

Interview

The interview Process includes aptitude, Technical and HR round. The Aptitude would be quite tough and the technical is related to the telecommunication technology. Basics of communication and networking, Networking layers, wireless communication, optical communication and networking, data communication basics.

Interview Questions

• -Networking layers, wireless communication, optical communication and networking, data communication basics.   Answer Question

Engineer RnD(PV) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tejas Networks (Mysore (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The entire process was done on same day and it was campus recruitment.It was very easy interview and the process consists of 3 rounds. First round as aptitude test, selected candidates will go through 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR interview.

Interview Questions

• They just concentrated on basics and projects. Some of the questions asked are
      1.Explain diode operation
      2.Explain astable multivibrator operation
      3.asked about HPF,LPF,BPF and notch filter
      4. Asked basics concepts about c++ like polymorphism,inheritance etc
      5.Explain different modulation like AM,FM,PM,BPSK,QPSK etc…
      6.Explain multiplexing,TDMA,FDMA and CDMA   1 Answer

R & D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raurkela (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tejas Networks (Raurkela (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

4 Levels:
         1. Written Test (includes 10 Aptitude Questions + 30 C/C++ Questions + 3 Programming Questions on Data Structures + 1 Question on DBMS queries).

2,3. 2 Technical Interviews

4. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• 1) WAP for 2 tree based questions (complete code) - one is to print zigzag traversal of tree
      2) What are the Process scheduling method?
      3) Tell me about your project
      4) What are the storage classes in C?
      5) DBMS Grouping? Joins?   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tejas Networks (Roorkee (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

selection process was including written test and interview.Written paper was consist of objective questions and two subjective question. subjective question was based on linked list and tree.question was focuced on basics of programming .

Interview Questions

• Question was based on linked list , data structures ,class and operating system.Questions were focused on the basic concepts .Data structures questions was from tree,stacks,linked list.There are around 10-15 questions asked.HR interview was consists of basic questions which generally asked.
      Overall interview was good and not very tough.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tejas Networks (Warangal (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied via university ;
    Before the selection processes they asked for to select for hardware or software I opted for Hardware
    Process will be
    1.Written test Basic questions regarding electronics and reasoning
    2.Technical Interview
    3.HR

In technical I was asked few questions regarding the Networking and basic electronics (About the questions which asked in the written test)

In HR they asked about My Habits..,My experience at the college etc.,,

Interview Questions

• Explain about OSI layer and and explain each layer then cross questions about them.., and the asked how you solved each question in written test   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tejas Networks.

Interview

The process was systematic. The recruitment panel included four rounds of Technical interview followed by HR interview. Being a product development company the interview mostly concentrated on the strong technical ability of the candidate. The HR policies and the salary structure was well defined with clear cut understanding of payrolls.

Interview Questions

• What all the technology experience already known?   1 Answer

Engineer RnD(PV) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tejas Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Written test, followed by interview. The written test includes aptitude and technical part. Aptitude is quite tough. Technical can be managed. Need to be thorough in basics. Experience in any of the companies matters. Don't boast yourself.
    Concentrate mainly on new trends and technologies coming up in market. Lots of patience is must. All the best

Product Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tejas Networks (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Highly Technical and touches various design aspects and Networking concepts

Staff R & D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tejas Networks (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

A 4 level interview process. Initial level Manager/ Senior Manager cross-checks the credentials per your profile. Next level is generally conducted by a Group-Director to judge the attitude and previous work culture experience. Third level will be more technical where generally Product Architect will analyze your technical skills. Last level is the HR round for finalizing the compensation package.

Interview Questions

• Technical ability is judged based on your profile. In general questions will on the related to same technology but not much stress is given on the technologies written in resume. In general one of the design will be discussed say like Buffer Managers and questions will be more of different methodologies, pros and cons and last but very important is to choice of solution with proper technical reasoning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation are possible based on your technical round feedback.