Teknetex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teknetex Interview Questions

2.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teknetex (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The former EA screened me over the phone. I was asked to come into the office and go to lunch with the CEO. We had a quick 30 minute lunch, where he really didn't ask much about me or how I could perform the job. He basically told me the qualities he was looking for. He then offered me the job and asked me how much I wanted to be paid.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't many questions. He may have asked me what my previous experience was. He asked me what personality type I was. They will make you take a personality test to see if you jive with him.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any. I just told him how much I wanted to make and he said, "Done."

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teknetex in February 2015.

Interview

two phone interviews, in person with Sales Manager, shadowing day for 4 hours. Questions focused on technical and staffing knowledge. Situation based interview questions. I was also given a DiSC profile test/
    The process took about 3 weeks from initial contact, and 2 weeks after the first interview started. This is by far one of the longest processes, which was a little frustrating when you are ready to make a career change (i had to give 2 weeks notice to current employer after that). But i can appreciate the voice they give to everyone in their team to spend time with potential co-workers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to break down different technology stacks (to test IT knowledge)   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teknetex (Nashville, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a 2-3 hour in person visit to meet with all team members. Group consensus determines hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was reasonable - no negotiation required.