Tekserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tekserve

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tekserve (Santa Ana, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Being interviewed with HR and dept manager, total took me about 45 minutes. Talked with each HR and dept manager about 20 mins. The process was easy and neat. They told me what is the job duty and daily work routine.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal of working here   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tekserve (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard process, ask you tell me about yourself, what you know, list your portfolio to check them out, smile, be excited, and show you genuine interest. So its rather straight forward, not much crazy questions.

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tekserve (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

You will be brought in several times for interviews. You may be forgotten about or shuffled around if they don't know what to do with you. You may feel in the way or like a hassle to all parties involved from the greeter who tries calling the person you're interviewing with but can't get them on the line to the interviewer who forgot about your appointment and comes downstairs 45 minutes late and greets you with the wrong name.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tekserve (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

The specialist position at the company required two interviews, One phone interview, and one in person interview. Process was very reasonable and did not require too much technical knowledge. ( I will recommend knowing your stuff though as it does help in the long run).

In order to be successful / considered for this position, you need to be very people centric, as 95% of your position involves interactions with dozens of people a day. (on busy days you interact with and have sometimes complex problem solving questions with 70-100 people a day). If you're not particularly fond of people, this is NOT the job for you.

Interview Questions

• *Name certain skills that a human has that Animals don't.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations are not available.

SAN Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tekserve in April 2010.

Interview

This was overall casual and a good experience. Suit and tie always helps, but maybe overdressed for this

Interview Questions

Negotiation

doesnt exist really