Teledyne Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teledyne Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Teledyne Technologies

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies.

Interview

Initial contact was by recruiter. Had a phone interview round - very basic interview. Next round was on-site had a online test followed by a technical round. The final round was with HR and senior management.

Interview Questions

• What would make you leave this job in 6 months.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Poway, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with the whole team. Since I worked for the competitors' company, they asked some general questions without talking specific question on my current job at that time. I got an offer two days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have you filled the form first which contains your desired salary. They added a number closed to my desired number.

Anonymous Employee in Falmouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Falmouth, MA).

Interview

Phone screen came before in person interview. In person interview was with the people I'd mainly be working with, and tested my general knowledge in programming languages I'd be utilizing on the job.

Interview Questions

• When you define a variable in C, where is it stored?   1 Answer

Software Test Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies.

Interview

First had basic interview with HR, then interview with director with a couple technical questions. Interview was brief and interviewer mostly asked about relevant experience and why I would be a good fit.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Teledyne Brown had a local job fair where they also conducted mini-interviews to get to know you. Interview was very brief and only lasted 2-3 minutes each. Very low pressure environment. Interviewer was easy going and personable.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview questions. Why do you want to work in accounting? What area of accounting do you like best?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. Questions about past work, education, how you interact with others. Feelings about the job. Was a low key and low stress interview.

Negotiation

Interview

Very friendly and easy. Interviewed with company prior to being acquired by Teledyne. Met everyone at small company and received a generally warm welcome. Employer seemed very interested in my skillset

Interview Questions

• How much are you willing to travel.   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Had 2 interviews -
    1 with HR and potential boss
    1 with higher ups

I heard back from them after the second interview within one week. The questions were fairly simple and straight forward, asking about my past experiences as well as my aspirations

Inspector Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies.

Interview

Very informative on the position duties and benefits of the job u was interviewing for. Seems to be a very good company to work for. They said it would be up to three weeks before I would hear anything back.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Mountain View, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Several different interviews with different personal and the General Manager. The whole process was a half day. Then there was a panel with the future workers for that company.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style are you   1 Answer