Teledyne Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.8

Model Design Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

Design and build a subsea comm station for the navy,classified system,I can't talk to much about this project it in service still for the Navy know as gateway.they couldn't tell me a lot at the interview because in was a secret. They called it a dog house under water and I had 6 month to design a frame and build it. I told them it sounds easy, they said wen can you start. I said Now! The next day I got my ITAR and clearance in place .

Interview Questions

• If I can hold a classified security clearance   1 Answer
    • What scale is your model railroad   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well areotek redid my resume and left out key info, good thing I had a copy of my or resume or I wouldn't get the job. I had worked for the Navy in the past under NRL labs and NAVSEA that got me the job and all being a model railroaded helped all so , details and patience.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Mountain View, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Several different interviews with different personal and the General Manager. The whole process was a half day. Then there was a panel with the future workers for that company.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style are you   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Thousand Oaks, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was my first interview in 15 years! I met with my "soon to be boss", the President' assistant, the President and General Counsel. I was nervous, however there was no need to be. Great people, I am excited to start work there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employment?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Redlands, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interveiw process was quick and strat to the point. Background check takes time mainly for them to over cross examine your work history. Their very thorough with previous employment.

Interview Questions

• If hired, what kind of work ethic are you bring to our company.   Answer Question

FPGA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies in December 2014.

Interview

They call me through the phone on time. They ask me some questions on handling problems of timing constraints, Verilog and VHDL, FSM design and some questions with my resume. In general, the interview focus on the resume and basic conceptions of the design. They are not too hard but requires understanding of many basic problems. The interviewer is very nice to me!

Interview Questions

• Some conceptions and definitions in Verilog and VHDL.   1 Answer

Cable Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Portsmouth, NH) in April 2014.

Interview

Met with hiring manager who asked me some basic questions about my experience and gave me a tour of the facility. Place seems laid back, casual dress. Weird schedule with very early mornings but the half day every friday seems like a good thing. They hire everyone through a temp agency before bringing them on full time. Just be aware.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies in March 2014.

Interview

They took me on a tour of the company, after which I was sat down in a conference room. I interviewed with panels of engineers, after which the interview was concluded.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a few physics-related conceptual questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Camarillo, CA).

Interview

Resume sent in through a recruiter. Phone interview, followed by face to face. Met group members in small groups of three where they asked questions. Made one large group presentation, ppt slides, for an hour.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions, mostly about the presentation, some about my future job function.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR sat with me in a room on the day of my face to face. I told them not to lowball me.

Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

There was one interview and an offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between strategy and tactics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was in line with expectations and I accepted the offer.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teledyne Technologies (Camarillo, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Gave presentation to a panel of Engineers/Directors, had a very brief 1 on 1 presentation with potential boss.

Very difficult interview. Panel would not allow me to move onto slides where I had answers to many of their questions on following slides. Forced me to spend 20 minutes on slide 2 of my 20 slide presentation.

Wanted to walk out of interview on slide 5.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of them. Grilled on every aspect of first few slides.... was a problem since I had many of the answers on the following slides.   1 Answer