Telenav Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telenav Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

IOS Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telenav.

Interview

Interviewers lost in a time warp. I was asked riddles and - Can't get into specifics but I'm referring to riddles of the kind that's unaccepted in today's interviews. Totally uncalled for. Waste of time and commute.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telenav (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

GOOD phone screen, onsite - lots of people in the process but i hope that makes the decision easier and faster.

The receptionist was so friendly and if that represents the rest of the company that says a lot. She told me a little bit about the culture and what a great place it was. most receptionists just check you in and let you sit and wait, very outgoing.

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telenav.

Interview

They don't seem to value people's time. I went back and forth with the recruiter about scheduling multiple times. The first interview I was scheduled for did not happen. and about a week later I got an apology from the interviewer.

Overall, I was already unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• We need to educate management on the importance of communications. How will you do that?   Answer Question
    • There is a lot of urgency to support launches but I expect you to focus on strategic communications. How will you balance that.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telenav (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Interview process was very unorganized and not friendly for me. I applied in october2011 and they called me in a week. Telephonic round and HR round was very well professionally done. Face to face was not well organized. The meeting rooms were less lighted and markers didn't work. For a manual QA position they asked me to write PL SQL by one person and and the next interviewer asked for C++ code. one person was interviewing and other person jumped into the room and they kept meeting room door open. I was not so comfortable to continue the interview or join the company.

Interview Questions

• write PL SQL statement for the give table using outer joins and primary key. Explain the logic in reference to the database table provided.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telenav.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable, and they asked very reasonable questions. People were very sincere without giving hard time. I think it was one of the best interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without negotiation since I like the product and people very much, and my commute is also good in the Bay area. They offered a very competitive package, and I do not want to be too greedy.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Telenav (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a very good interview with this company. But they denied me showing a surprising excuse with less experience. Its took two weeks to get call for interview after submitting my resume.

Interview Questions

• first round was basic in algorithm like hash, binary search...multithreading...in the second round they gave me a problem to solve related with reverse string   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telenav (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was straightforward. Some questions about background. Brief description about the work I did previously. A sample presentation of the work I did previously. Some SQL queries. Salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• How can you improve the present visuals. Can you show us a demo.   Answer Question

Search & Discovery Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telenav in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website and after a week i got a mail for a skype interview. I was interviewed by two people. The interview was almost an hour long. They explained about the company and some of their ongoing and proposed projects.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly on my previous projects and few hypothetical and scenario based.   Answer Question

Search and Discovery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telenav (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a Skype interview for about 40 minutes. There were two rounds the first round was technical interview. Second was with the HR. They guys were greatly and friendly during the entire process. Ample amount of time was give to think and answer each of them.

Interview Questions

• They asked general general question related to the position as mentioned in the requirements   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telenav (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

On site interview. ~3 hours, 4 people from different groups. Questions are not hard though. If you dont know the answer, they will guide you. Some questions on white board and some written on paper.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine the best fit line among a bunch of data points?   Answer Question