TeliaSonera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeliaSonera Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at TeliaSonera

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeliaSonera (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview, with 3 people including the recruiting manager and 2 peers. The interview was quite good, with a set of standard questions.
    They made me feel relaxed and confident. No trick questions.
    They started with the usual "Tell us about yourself", which gives the opportunity for a good "Elevator Speech" if you are prepared. Then the typical, why did you apply, how do you think you could contribute, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeliaSonera (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

After taking the time to travel to Stockholm for the job interview on my own expenses they do not even bothered to notify me that the position has been already filled. Even after sending inquires to the HR I did not manage to get any response. I dont understand why it is so difficult to send an email when the selection process is already finished (especially as there were a very few candidates at the final interview) it is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions. Why Telia Sonera? How do you handle stress? etc.   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeliaSonera (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in February 2011.

Interview

2-3 interviews with management team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and to the point

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeliaSonera (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in January 2010.

Interview

1 hour interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Here is the offer - take it our leave it

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeliaSonera in June 2009.

Interview

Questions were asked about previous experiences and how they will help me for the applied job. Also many times I was asked about interests in my past time or we would just talk about something random and then the interviewer quickly went back and asked me about something that I had mentioned in my CV. I think they mostly did this to see if I was telling the truth.

Interview Questions

• Say something negativ about yourself   1 Answer