Telkom Indonesia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 30, 2016

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telkom Indonesia

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telkom Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

The interview was quite short, mostly deepen our intention in working at Telkom. Why do you want to work at Telkom? How can you survive with this and that? And then most important was we have to be ready to be placed at all Telkom branch offices in Indonesia. The interviewer was very good in analyzed our characteristics implicitly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Telkom?   1 Answer

Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telkom Indonesia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2014.

Interview

Just normative questions, nothing too deep, nothing too personal, just formalities and they are more interested in my previous employers and why do i want to move to Telkom. Met my hiring manager at first and then the formal process starts, got called in few weeks later for the formal interview and then signing some sort of MoU that i will join and my actual contract only came about 2 months after i'm already working full time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come back to Indonesia?   1 Answer

Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telkom Indonesia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2014.

Interview

nothing much, well nothing at all to be completely honest.
    I met with the end user in a restaurant, offer me a job and then a meeting with the HR guys in the office, talk a bit about Telkom and what i'll be doing and voila.. contract is ready!

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telkom Indonesia (Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)) in October 2012.

Interview

They are so effective when using time, so if They thing you are worth it to join with them, they will call you as soon as possible. Most of interview process will ask about your experience.

Interview Questions

• Salary offer, how much salary that you want in one mount   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandung (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telkom Indonesia (Bandung (Indonesia)) in March 2011.

Interview

There was two type of interview, HR and user. The HR interview focused on your personal matter like your activities during college, educational, organizational, etc. User interview was more intended to know about your ability regarding the position you applied. Skill & knowledge that you get during college and any other institution would be discussed here...
    There is no negotiation regarding your salary and your assignment place at this phase.....if u passes these process...you would be contacted by the HR member.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telkom Indonesia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview conducted in systematic manner, although there is no specific job offer, nor the salary. The hiring process was followed by semi-military training. The on-the job training seemed to be the most valuable process.