Tempel Steel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tempel Steel Interview Questions

Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tempel Steel (Chicago, IL).

Interview

VEry straight forward, went over the resume the first time, then we took a tour of the facility. The second time around met with the GM of the plant and the other two gentlemen that I would be working with. Everything went well and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted the position and how I would grow into it.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tempel Steel (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

One interview. no behavioral questions. Interviewed only with the hiring manager. Great person, but he quit a month later. Did not realized there was as much turnover at the company. I wish I would have asked harder questions because working there was much harder to handle than everybody led on to.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tempel Steel (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Consist of Four round
    1. Aptitude- Basic Maths solving problems and logical reasoning
    2. Technical HR- Plant Manager may conduct this round
    3. General HR
    4. Interview with MD of the Plant

They would keep each round as elimination round and for final round the results are announced on through a phone call followed by a formal mail.
    Assistant HR Conducts the Interview. She is very polite enough to explain the rounds and also explains the candidates the reason for elimination. Motivates others on each round.

Interview Questions

• Question on Technical knowledge we pertain is tested. If you are freshers then it would be about Subjects such as Thermodynamics, Gears, Metallurgy etc. Very basics question were asked.
      In case of experienced candidate then its mostly on Current Job.
      More technical knowledge on their product and application was tested.   Answer Question

Manager - PPC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tempel Steel (Chennai (India)).

Interview

that was good at the time, they will take too much time for the management saffing

Interview Questions

• How you are going to manage the workmen?   1 Answer

SENIOR ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tempel Steel (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Was complete professional 3 stage interview. A technical interview at first with my future manager, another round of technical interview with the Managing Director - Operations and a final HR interview.

Once you are called for the HR interview, you can be certain of your good performance in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of contribution you can bring to the organization?   Answer Question