Tempered Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2018

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tempered Networks

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tempered Networks.

Interview

2 calls, about 30 mins each, before a 3.5 hour in person interview. I met with the Director of Sales, VP of Sales, Sr. Director of Marketing, VP of HR, HR and an Inside Sales rep. I had a schedule of about 30 mins with each person, and a presentation (slide deck was provided).
    Overall, the interview was very conversational, and didn't have any of the "traditional" interview questions.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tempered Networks (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked to executive team.

On the plus side, the inteviews were prompt and the people were friendly.

One the negative side, many interviewers were unprepared. It was clear they did not know what skills they were looking for, except maybe to hire another refugee from F5. They seemed oblivious to the fact that they are competing for people. No post-interview follow-up whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• How should be enable our sales channel to be more effective?   Answer Question

Tempered Networks Response

Apr 24, 2017 – HR Intern

Thank you for your feedback. We truly try to be intentional and follow up with every applicant and candidate. We're sorry that we never got back to you. If you email us, we can answer any questions... More

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tempered Networks (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with each of the ex. team for a face to face interview. During that review they quizzed me about my role and my passion to do this job. It began though with a conversation with he CEO. Then the next phase was sorting out the pros and cons and finally we agreed it was a good risk.

Interview Questions

• Why this job? Shy are you willing to move? What do you think you can do for this company?   Answer Question

Senior Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tempered Networks in February 2018.

Interview

The process was quick. Heard back the day after applying for a phone screening. Set up a technical phone interview, and right after scheduled 2 video "coding" interviews.

The phone screening and technical phone interview were pretty standard.

The video interviewers didn't seem to know what to ask for an Android interview and the questions were almost all irrelevant except for one very specific question about a rarely used API. The rest of the questions were network related.

Interview Questions

Tempered Networks Response

Feb 26, 2018 – HR

Thanks for the feedback. We're always curious to hear how our interviewees would rate their experience after the fact. If you have any feedback for how we can better our process, we are definitely... More