Temptu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Temptu Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Temptu

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Temptu.

Interview

The interview process went over a month, included a phone interview, in-person w/brainstorm session, 2 follow up calls and 2 skype interviews. During the whole interview process they said they were extremely interested in me and yet after the final interview I didn't hear anything from them. I waited a week to contact them and they said they decided to restructure the position, couldn't they have realized that before they strung me along this whole time? Extremely unprofessional! To me, it sounds like they just wanted some free business advice otherwise they wouldn't have kept calling me. Also, they never made an attempt to contact me after the interview to let me know either way. I understand they are a family run business but if they want to be the leaders they aspire to be they need to have better recruitment practices to hire good talent. My advice, don't apply to this company and don't use their products.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Temptu (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed first by senior personnel and then, after 20 minutes, but the heads of the company. It felt odd to go to that step so fast. I thought the interviews went extremely well, I was there for at least an hour. Despite that, I never heard anything back. Office culture seemed very laid back, although late hours were expected.

Interview Questions