Teracore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teracore

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teracore (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interview process was great. Recruiter was very friendly and responsive. Lots of details provided about the position and work environment. Took about a month from initial contact to offer. Only one in person interview, but lots of phone interviews with the managing staff before an offer was presented.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you have handled stressful work environments?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Several phone interviews and discussions. Was briefed on which contracts the company has with the federal government and how I would be involved. Discussed my Microsoft Office abilities and why I was interested in working in federal consulting generally.

Interview Questions

• Asked about Microsoft Office, particularly Excel as well as familiarity with Microsoft Sharepoint.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Interviews with client and various levels of management . Interviews over the phone .No face to face interviews. Interview pretty detailed and time consuming. Person interviewing has not technical background

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teracore.

Interview

Three levels of interviewing, which included a recruiter, the team lead, and PM. All steps were relatively easy and casual. No curve-ball questions were presented at any time during any of the interview stages. Only one of the three interviews occurred in-person, as the PM was "too busy" to handle a 1:1 interview.

The best way to ace the interview is to be personable, and through in explaining your background and skill set. Spend a minute exploring the corporate website before each interview to pick out trendy buzz words for inclusion in your interview dialogue. If you can present yourself as a competent candidate, you're good to go.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why should we hire you?

Q: How long have you worked in the federal sector?

Q: Describe your greatest strengths.
      Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teracore in February 2011.

Interview

I had 3 different one-hour phone interviews plus a face to face interview over a 5 day period. The interviews were extremely probing and technically detailed. I did not have the exact skill sets that they wanted but they were open to hearing about other work experiences I had that proved I could adapt to handle the work.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your experience with software enterprise architecture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the exact salary I wanted and the benefits I wanted as well.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Teracore in May 2010.

Interview

We met and discussed my qualifications and background and training. We also discussed the company, the project and the client. There was a lot of personal discussion getting to know one another.