Teradici Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teradici Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

Staff Engineer (Software) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teradici (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was very fair and smooth.
    It was one of the best experiences i have had. The HR team was extremely responsive and cooperative.
    The interview questions were very fair and all the members were attentive.in all it was a very good experience.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teradici (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

My interview was 3.5 hours and included six different team members. The interview itself was great, everyone was really professional and transparent which I thought was impressive given that 80 people just got laid off. The culture was bouncing back and people seemed to be having fun at work.

My qualm was the lack of follow up by HR.

After such an extensive last minute interview (for which I had to pay $7 parking ), NO ONE in HR followed up with me. After 6 days, I finally followed up with her, only to immediately receive an incredibly curt response that they've moved forward with someone else. She was clearly avoiding telling me which coincidentally, is kind of her entire job.

Not a big deal that I wasn't chosen, but for a company to take up that much of my time and then wait for me to hunt them down for follow up is inexcusable.

Interview Questions

Teradici Response

Apr 28, 2017 – Teradici

Thanks for your feedback and we are happy to hear that the interview team you met with was great, very professional and transparent – this is certainly core to the Teradici culture! We take all... More

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teradici.

Interview

HR sent an email asking me to interview at their Burnaby office. Whole interview took about 1 hour. Met with two people asking a mix of technical questions, then one more asking about my school and more technical questions. HR followed up by asking more questions over email. Offer presented shortly afterward. Very professional and quick process.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you a wide range of questions. Assembly, basic networking, basic programming questions, Linux terminal commands, and how you'd write test cases were all asked. Some of their questions may not relate to your role.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teradici.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. The HR was really helpful and responded quickly to any questions I had. Had a Skype interview, interviewers made me feel really comfortable before beginning.

Interview Questions

Teradici Response

Nov 18, 2016 – Recruitment Specialist

Hello Anonymous,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your positive experience with our interviewers and the interview process. We hope to see your application again for future Teradici... More

DevOps Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

6 Interviews:
    1- HR
    2 - Manager
    3 - Developer team with Technical interview.
    4 - Technical Assignement Question .
    5 - QA Manager
    6 - VP Product Development
    But they have more interviews with COO.
    Every interviewer are very friendly.

I did 6 interviews and I was thinking that I could get a job, unfortunately no... :-(

Interview Questions

• Experience background and 5 Technical questions, 3 easy questions and 2 very difficult.

Pro:
      The company has potential to grow and the people are very friendly.
      Cons:
      The Process is too long.   Answer Question

Jul 25, 2016 – Recruitment Specialist

Dear Candidate,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with other Glassdoor users and recognizing our friendly interviewers (obviously, you met a few of them).

We agree that our... More

Software Engineer-Android Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

i had a great experience talked with Teradici development team, HR and the CEO. Most of the team members are pretty nice, helpful and i felt being respected.
    Applied online at the beginning of March, after few days, got a call from HR, asked some basic background and CS fundamental questions. Then a few days later received the invitation of onsite interview in Burnaby office. Talked with two developers and one Manager during the first round onsite, i was asked some design and puzzles problems. The design questions were not difficult, puzzles were a little bit tricky. But the interviewers are really nice and helped me go through the problems. After the first round onsite, i was asked to finish an assignment in one week. And then another round onsite with two developers and one manager. The second round onsite was basically talked about the assignment i have done. After one week of second round. The final step is a 30 minutes talk with the CEO of Tereadici. And then a few days later i was presented with an offer. The package is generous, competitive salary, stock options, great benefits.

Overall, it was a great opportunity to talk with teradici team. Teradici is one of the leaders in virtual desktop area and has a huge potential, i would recommend you to join the team if you are looking for a place to grow your career. i rejected the offer as i received an offer from another company which fits my skills and career goals better.

The all process took almost 6 weeks, it seems a little bit slow for me.it would be better if overall processing can be done in 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Teradici Response

May 25, 2016 – Recruitment Specialist

Dear Candidate,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with the fellow Glassdoor users.

Also, we wanted to thank you for considering Teradici as a potential employer for... More

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teradici (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was about 1 hour technical interview

I wrote a simple recursive method and the senior developer seemed like she couldnt get her head wrapped around it and approached it as if it wouldnt work. Then she put in sample input and walked through and saw it was correct. Her attitude made me not want to work there because she seemed like trying to find an error in everything.
    In some other questions she seemed like she wanted to put me down. I did not like it at all and would not want to work with such a person. I knew I was not going to get an offer during my interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Whiteboarding: Calculate the number of clinks for a given number of people. For example if there are 2 people they can clink their glasses once.

2. There was a test with multiple choice questions about mostly data structures.   1 Answer

Mar 4, 2016 – Recruitment Specialist

Dear Candidate, On behalf of Teradici, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your less-than-ideal interview experience with your fellow Glassdoor users. It is unfortunate that we... More

Backend Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teradici (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter sent me an email whether I am available on a specific time for phone chat. Asked a lot of typical HR questions. The recruiter seemed very arrogant. I have seen many arrogant interviewers, but never seen an arrogant recruiter. Anyway I moved forward for technical interview.
    In the phone interview, the interviewer did not call on time. After sending email, then the interviewer called me. Asked basic CS questions, more like lightning round in quiz shows. Then the interviewer did not offer me any chance to ask any question back which seemed very rude to me.
    Couple of days after I got an email from the recruiter that they want to move forward. I asked the recruiter about the role since the description about the role in the posting was vague and I was not given any kind of specific about the role. The recruiter totally avoided the question.
    It seemed the company culture is very arrogant about themselves. I have been in the interview process of top companies, but this is the first I have got the impression "our way or highway" from companies.

Interview Questions

Teradici Response

Apr 5, 2016 – Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Despite a number of conversations with the team regarding the behaviour/tone of our recruiter, we were unable to pinpoint how this interaction... More

Java Web Applications Developer, Management Console Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I got the first in-person interview with a software development manager and a developer.

Then around 5 days later, I got the second in-person interview. This interview was divided into 6 meetings:
      1) with a QA manager.
      2) with the same software development manager as in the first interview.
      3) with the VP, software development
      4) with the HR
      5) with the director of software development
      6) with the same software development as in the first interview and 2 QA developers

Interview Questions

• All are basic questions. For example what have you done before? what kind of tests do you do for your codes. etc. At the end of the first interview, I was asked to do a java exam on paper. All question are pretty basic and easy.   Answer Question

Mar 9, 2016 – Recruitment Specialist

Dear Candidate, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the fellow Glassdoor users. We hope you enjoyed your meetings with the management team, peer(s) and stakeholders. We recognize... More

Interview

There were two interviews in a day. I think it took total less than 2 hrs. One with manager, and the other with two senior engineers. They were very nice.