Tescra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tescra Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

3.8

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tescra in August 2017.

Interview

Results are pending.....
    First round was technical where they asked everything from the resume also about the project.
    Second round was HR where they asked puzzles and situational questions.
    It was good process and good people.
    Friendly nature.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tescra (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Good interviews process and management was on time and co-ordination was good, all Recruiters co-ordinated well and updated information on time

Friendly and helpful

Negotiation

HR

Assistant Manager - TAG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tescra (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

2 weeks interview process with multiple stages and contacts that you need to speak with. Typically 2-3 stages - can take as quick as 2 weeks. Initially spoke over phone, followed by a video conference.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tescra (Patna, Bihar (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

A detailed programming test followed by HR discussion. Test would be based on our academic subjects and syllabus.One round of technical interviews from the Senior Manager was difficult with tricky questions.

Negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tescra in February 2011.

Interview

TESCRA never compromises on the quality of the employees they select.360 degree evaluation is done before a candidate enters the company, which i came to know on the day of the interview.The entire process of the interview was an amazing experience and finally i got the value for the time i have spent in the interview process. Got selected.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions where situational .   1 Answer