Tessera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tessera Interview Questions

3.1

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tessera.

Interview

Structured process with group peers, managers, as well as people from other groups. Good and normal questions regarding technology, packaging experiences, work experience, and work group interaction experiences. Overall the process was standard for a company that size and specialty of technology. Met with 5 different people over the course of about 6 hours.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tessera (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Good experience. Friendly staffs and not very difficult . Lots of technical questions and inform me the working culture and environment, Get the offer right away . Good luck !

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tessera (San Jose, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Very short interview with HR, 30 min with hiring manager and 30 min with VP. There were also two members of the team and one of the main internal customers present in the interview process

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on my resume, i.e. what did I do in the past and how I approached specific issues.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tessera (Arcadia, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by each member of the engineering team, and by some members of the technical team. The interview was not very technical, they mostly focused on determining my experiences, motivations, and whether I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What was a time in which you failed, and how did you proceed?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tessera (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Two rounds of face to face interviews, about 1 week apart. Each time was four people. Covered full range of functions: finance, operations, engineering, and accounting. Met with each person for about 45 minutes. Also received an extensive tour of the facility, including gowning up and going through the cleanrooms.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job when it is not as senior as previous positions you have held.   Answer Question

Process Engineer III Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tessera in April 2012.

Interview

a group presentation, and one on one asks a lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• please describe your daily job at your previous company   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tessera in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews are based in resume content and can be difficult depending in the complexity of the scenerio described by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• HIgh voltage power supplys noise issues based in small factor circuitry how to solve them or recommend?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tessera in July 2010.

Interview

A recruter contacted me and setup the interview. The company was looking for embedded linux experience and expected the candidate to be currently working on it which I did not have.

Though I did mention it to the recruiter beforehand the interview was setup and based this they decided not to go ahead.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tessera in February 2008.

Interview

Interview was extremely casual. After my presentation, everybody in the group interviewed me, nothing extremely technical though