Tetra Pak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tetra Pak Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

3.4

Environmental Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tetra Pak in April 2016.

Interview

Evening phone call from HR representative. We did not discuss the position at all, he simply was only interested in my salary history. When questioned why he was so bent on getting my salary information, he provided contradictory answers. Stated that this information would not be used to determine future compensation, but then went on a tangent about how he hires all the time but never for a position like this and they haven't established a salary range. Refused to process my application further without salary history and even became hostile and clearly agitated that I would not provide. Repeatedly turned it around on me, telling me "haven't you ever filled out a job application before, this is required". Continued to emphasize that this was absolutely required and I was ridiculous for not providing.

The guy was a jerk and I quite frankly wish I had hung up on him. Thankfully he helped me dodge that bullet.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

So, after the initial screening - 5 simple questions about qualifications - I was passed on to the recruiter. She set up 5 different times to call me and missed every single one. After 3 weeks of phone tag, she finally called me 3 hours after our last scheduled time. After a 45 min phone interview with her, she proceeded to inform me that she would pass on my information to the hiring manager and I would receive an email the following day.
    After two weeks of not hearing from her, I proceeded to contact the original recruiter with my concerns, he was promoted to another position and informed me that he would pass my information to the head recruiter for the position. It has now been a month and I have not heard back.

Not sure if it's the recruiting company or the specific recruiter, but there is some serious disconnect there.

Interview Questions

• Explain your greatest accomplishment to date   1 Answer

Global Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Denton, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

It is easy and short. Talked to the recruiter couple of times only and 1 week later they called me back with an offer. Resource Manager was very nice and flexible. Really enjoyed the whole process and I recomment Tetra Pak to everybody that likes a work-friendly environment to work on.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Vernon Hills, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Very d=etailed and thorough, you will go through comprehensive testing they take their time.

Interview Questions

• What does my husband do for a living. You cannot ask personal question in an interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Went through a recruiter

Printing PKE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Denton, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was very good in explaining, the procedure and the company environment. Questions were basically focused on flexible packaging, six sigma, wcm etc.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Vernon Hills, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

They made you do this theoretical production schedule and then present the finding and work through the process with a group. The test is that you can follow directions and work as a team.

Overall the interiveiws went well and the feedback was quick. Interesting place to work and the culture seemed very open and diverse.

Interview Questions

• explain how your expierence would enhance the firms abilty to maximize product useage   Answer Question
    • provide an example of how you worked with various trade organizations in the past to influence the company's postion on a certan topic   Answer Question

job was not hte right fit. They were looking for more of a sales support position.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

Tetra Pak used a recruiter based in Chicago. It's a global company, that appealed to me, along with the neat things they do with their packaging.
    The recruiter asked basic questions over the phone. Then I spoke to the VP Mktg via phone for about 45 mins. Third round, I went in to meet with the VP and the Dir. of HR. HR gave me a personality test (15 mins I think) followed by a a case study. I was given 20mins to review a production schedule and then create a production plan utilizing all 4 production facilities, product lines and customer needs. I then presented to the VP and HR. This was for a Brand Manager role.
    Overall, I got the sense it is a sales driven culture, no work-life balance. Very cool office in Vernon Hills, IL. Arts building, very nice layout, great coffee bar, even the bathroom had a touch of IKEA, seemed like a relaxed environment. I got the sense of a very tight run ship. Seemed like senior management was predominantly from the home office in Europe. There is a difference in management styles - US vs. Europe.
    Too bad I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• business case - planning a production schedule to maximize the machine lines, taking into account the down time, product specs and client orders   2 Answers

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Pune (India)).

Interview

WOW !! I should not Spoil the Game. but yes for sure it's state of the art process make you surprise.

You need to sound Technically good.!!
    (Hint: Doesn't matter your have 10 years of experience, get some hands on basic engineering books, ;)

Interview Questions

• E.g. Identify the Metals and tell their metallic properties?
      They will show you some X piece of metal.
      1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by Face to Face interview at pune office.
    They will provide you the cab pick up and drop and also you can reimburse the to and fro charges for the travel.

Interview Questions

• What you did in your last job   1 Answer

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modena (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tetra Pak (Modena (Italy)) in October 2016.

Interview

Just one interview. The madame was kind and made me feel comfortable. She asked me several thimgs, the same everyone asks in cases like this. I answered and she was ok with my answers.

Interview Questions

It was a stage and now I am lookin for a real job because I am 30 and I am a lawyer. I need to grow up on my career and gain more than a stager.