TetraSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TetraSoft Interview Questions

3.1

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TetraSoft (Little Rock, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

3 rounds, 2 Technical 1 Hr. Hr will contact you and ask for general experience related stuff and payment things. Technical interview is easy for me and most are scenario oriented which they are using in their application.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TetraSoft (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

1st they are conducting written test which contains 40 ques from sql, unix, informatica, teradata. from each section 10 ques will come. we have to attend 3 sections. -ve marking is also there. they will give 3hours to write the exam.

Interview Questions

• Which files are created during the session rums by informatics server?   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TetraSoft (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

first they will conduct written test ..descriptive questions on tera data,informatica and unix..next will be 2 interview rounds ...aftr last round is Hr round...they will test u r attitude ..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TetraSoft.

Interview

Interview process is good.
    All are practical scenario which we are going to handle at the time of development.
    Most of the questions related to Hibernate,Spring Exception handling.Collections

Negotiation

they will pass only 25 % to current ctc

Junior Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TetraSoft (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I faced total three rounds of interview
    1.Teliphonic Round
    2.HR round
    3.Manager Round
    Starting stage is Writtten test after that teliphonic round next is HR round and for shortlisted candiates there will be a Manager round.

Interview Questions

• LVM reduce and incrrease step by step process
      linux booting process   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TetraSoft (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I went for the interview on time. But I was made to wait for 45 minutes. Then a technical person conducted. He was polite and very helpful. Interview process was good. Lot of technical details asked. Including coding examples. Very few personal questions were asked

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TetraSoft (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview taken by the concerned technical lead on Informatica subject oriented questions and then second round taken by the managers on the domine knowledge. Also finally HR will taken all those details and consolidates.

Interview Questions

• What is the performance difference between connected look up and un connected look up Transformation?   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TetraSoft (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

I have given the straight answer and kept my positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• How to swap two person salary in a table with single query.   1 Answer

Programming Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TetraSoft in February 2009.

Interview

I applied for a programming position with Tetrasoft, Inc. It was a mail the resume process vs an online submission. I received a call from an Interviewer from Tetrasoft. The person had a foreign accent so it was difficult to understand them. I have a 2 yr degree in Computer Science and a 4 yr degree in Physical Science. I worked in IT is a programming position for over 15 years. The interviewer asked me if I had a computer science degree - I said yes. She asked if I had a BS degree, which I said I did. They asked me if it was a BS in CS. I said no - I have an AAS in CS. They asked me if I had a BS in CS - I said no, I have an AAS in CS. Then it seemed the interview was over. They asked if I had anything to add - I said that I had over 15 years programming in the programming language the job asked for. They said that they had my resume and could see that. (then why ask me if I had a BS if they had my resume?) End of interview.

It seemed that this interview person was reading from a script and the answers I was giving was throwing her off script.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a degree in Computer Science?   1 Answer