Texans Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texans Credit Union Interview Questions

3.2

Member Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texans Credit Union (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Contact center management and HR took less than 2 weeks for the whole process. The management team did 2 rounds of interview and was very professional and accommodating to vacation request.

Interview Questions

• Talked thru prior work experience and metrics
      Why this job assisting people on the phone
      How I handled irate customers
      Sales experience
      Work culture and manager expectations
      Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texans Credit Union in June 2012.

Interview

-Received email to conduct in- person interview days after submitting application online.
    -Asked simple questions - cash handling experience, comfortable around large amounts of cash, company background.
    -As a full time college student, HR was REALLY considerate of school schedule.

Interview Questions

• -Everything was really simple, standard. Most difficult would be how would I handle an upset or angry member.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Entry level job, no negotiation
    starting around $10.50

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Texans Credit Union (Richardson, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Too long. Background investigations. Credit reports.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations are allowed. What you get is what you get.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rowlett, TX

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Texans Credit Union (Rowlett, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

My initial interview with Texans Credit Union was great! It took a very long time after my second interview and get hired on. They did not communicate very well on where they were in the hiring process, but overall the recruiter did an ok job.

Interview Questions

• Have you received criticism that you felt was unfair or not relevant, and if so how did you you take it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not leave any room for negotiation. At the time this was there only offer.