The Acquisition Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Acquisition Group Interview Questions

Interviews at The Acquisition Group

2.2

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was just like any other job interview. Went over my history and then went over what the job was. Because it's a sales position, they are looking for enthusiasm as well as motivation for money. This is a commission only position so you need a lot of drive in order to do it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It is all commission based.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and 2 days later I got a call. It was a pretty formal interview (I actually came under dressed). The HR Manager was so professional and nice. Most of the stuff we discussed was typical questions. Why this company. Skills. Long term goals. Just after the interview you'll be informed if you can make it through the second interview. I didn't go to the second interview though. I'm financially unstable so 100% commission based is not really the ideal thing. But if you want to improve yourself I really bet they can help. Interview questions are just fine.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about constructive criticism?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a really sketchy process. They never really told you what kind of job you were applying for. It was really secretive because they didn't want you to know it was a door to door position.

Interview Questions

• Have you done sales in the past?   1 Answer

New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

I got an e-mail from indeed and set an interview the very next next day.
    I met a hiring manager and got 15min interview.
    Interview was quite easy going and it seems to be an informal environment.
    But it was not clear what kind of work I do in this company at the first interview so I searched about this company from Glassdoor then canceled the 2nd round interview as I did not want to work in Pyramid company.

Interview Questions

• briefly describe my self as if the interviewer did not see my resume.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Called once to prescreen. Two days later called again to schedule an interview. Didn't pick it up as I was in the middle of a meeting and called back 2 hours later. The person told me that the time slots were all taken didn't give me an interview just because I was not able to pick it up at the time.

Business Development Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

The first round with Safeer, one of the general managers, was very positive. But when more information is shared during the second round, it is obvious the role suits junior sales more. The second interview turns out to be a group one, where interviewees are interviewed at the same time.

Interview Questions

• what are the challenges for start-ups   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

They emailed me and set a time for interview, first and sec interview. First interview was basic questions and the second was harder with the manager. It was door to door and they explained how it works.I did not want a door to door position so I did not accept

Interview Questions

• Regular questions, such as what's your goal with our company?three factors that makes a company fail?   1 Answer

The Acquisition Group Response

Mar 27, 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with The Acquisition Group. Learning about candidates' goals is an important part... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a three-step process with the first interview for 20 minutes, the second for an excrutiating hour and a half, wherein I realised that the job advertised was not what I was interviewing for. They were looking for sales persons to go shop to shop cold selling Telus bundles to businesses. It's a pyramid programme. There was also a third interview after that.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

The Acquisition Group generally interviews in a three stage process. Initially there is a qualify/disqualify stage with basic interview questions. The second interview is geared to get to evaluate the candidate on more intangible qualities, and go over the day to day routines as well more about the job in greater detail. The third interview is a final opportunity for both the employer and the candidate to come to a form of agreement or not.

Interview Questions

• The interview process is really just a chance to get to know each other. The questions are pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

First contact Via Phone was great with a wonderful young lady who was very friendly and welcoming, Then I showed up for my interview with a young man who had no personality whatsoever and the whole interview was like a bad movie script and he was reading his lines badly questions were not very good at all and I am not sure he learnt anything about me at all.then he proceeded to tell me i would be applying for another job and not the one they had called me about in the first place ! He said no one starts at that position which is fair in some aspects but I have been doing this very suceesfully since he was in diapers and am already employed doing the same thing why would i change to be demoted ? Not very honest tactics when your trying to hire good people