The Alternative Board Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Alternative Board

Field Support Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Alternative Board (Westminster, CO) in November 2008.

Interview

Very extensive, disc and paiv testing as well as intelligence, Intereviewer is very brass. Be prepared to answer questions that have no bearing on the position, also you may be vetted by the franchise community. Also be aware that the owner may hire you over his son in law and then watch out.

Interview Questions

Sales Consultant Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrogate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Alternative Board (Harrogate, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was online video and very effective, comfortable and enjoyable.
    The interviewer completed the session by us both immediately evaluating where we stood and then determined the next step which was the agreement to a face-to-face interview at Headquarters in Harrogate.
    This was a 360 degrees experience, meeting potential colleagues as well as going through a more detailed question and answer session with the interviewer and later on that day another question and answer session with another senior management person.

The questions were standard and you were invited to pass comment on their operations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary but you felt at all times the interview was ongoing even when it was not happening i.e over nhouse lunch.   Answer Question