The Bell Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Bell Group

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bell Group (Evanston, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with all available members of the team I would work on plus coach-- 6 people. As of this writing, I am waiting to hear whether I will interview in person/receive offer. Team members seemed friendly and as interested in telling me about the job and the company as in asking me questions. I was asked to describe specific technical processes as well as how I would handle heavy work days, irate customers, multi-tasking and the corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• None of the usual questions on lists for job interviews. Mostly questions about dealing with frustrating customers on the phone, and questions designed to explore my technical knowledge   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bell Group.

Interview

They have you take an online assessment to determine honesty, ability to use computer, and if you'll merge well with the culture. The actual face-to-face interview involved 4 middle management members.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you handled a difficult customer and resolved their issue(s).   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me a couple days after the interview and offered me $2 less an hour than I was wanting to accept. I stayed firm on my pay requirements... and they agreed to pay it.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damascus (Syria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bell Group (Damascus (Syria)) in July 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process is very easy did not get any interviews that I have made it difficult, they asked me to contact mobile number and on the second day to prepare the corresponding

Interview Questions

• What is the total hit 8 * 6   1 Answer
    • To what extent your ability to speak English?   1 Answer