The Camp Transformation Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Camp Transformation Center

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Camp Transformation Center

Front Desk Interview

Interview

Simple but smooth process with the people who decided to interviewer me from the chino camp but I’m good with where I’m at and. It not being my style for that team with Gino

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Camp Transformation Center (Alexandria, VA) in June 2020.

Interview

The director talked to me about my goals at a GFI and had me write a workout plan for today’s workout and break it down with some modifications. He also had me shadow the other trainers and had me take a class.

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Camp Transformation Center.

Interview

In-person. About 30 minutes. Usually with the owner or upper management team. Comfortable. Open line of dialogue. Usually one or two interviews before they move forward. They ask about your career experience and life experience overall.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Camp Transformation Center.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few days later asking to come in for an interview. Met with the assistant director during closing hours. Was offered position over the phone later that day.