The Carlstar Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Carlstar Group

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Carlstar Group

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Carlstar Group in July 2013.

Interview

Over the phone with IT manager at the time and through a contract to hire company. Position was explained to me and the main duties and roles that I would be expected to be involved with.

Interview Questions

• Just overall knowledge and feelings on working in distribution/warehouse environment.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Carlstar Group.

Interview

The interview process was brief and relatively informal. Questions were basic and not too difficult. The interview was conducted with the current intern and the HR manager. Overall, a relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you dealt with a situation in which you faced a conflict at work   Answer Question

Tire Builder Interview

Interview

Questions and multiple tests
    Drug screening
    Physical
    Get a call from the company to further the interview.
    Management became a joke they talk to the working crew horribly. Every meeting was about how they'll make more and save money. Switched great products to cheaper material that run in the machines like garbage.

Tire Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Carlstar Group (Jackson, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

6 behavioral interview questions, don't really matter what your answer is, they tell you there's no right or wrong answer. Pretty much everyone would give same answer to the questions asked. Anyone can do the questionnaire

Interview Questions

• About your experience with technical equipment, again matters not. They just want you know that you're not completely inept   1 Answer

Value Stream Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Carlstar Group (Aiken, SC) in December 2017.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter in Aiken, SC and notified about this position and asked if it was Ok for him to submit my resume. About 2 weeks later he called me and informed me that Human Resources would like to conduct a phone interview with me. The first interview was scheduled for 18 December 2017 at 2 pm. She never called e-mailed or anything. That evening I received an e-mail from the recruiter stating that she would like to do the interview on 19 December 2017 at 2pm. I accepted as I really thought I was a perfect fit for this position and with this Company. Later that evening I received another e-mail stating that she wanted to do 9:30 am. I again adjusted my schedule.
    When Human Resources call she stated who she was and that this interview would take 20 Minutes. Did not seem to professional or engaged. More that this was a check the block interview. When she was done speaking she was about to hang up, I asked her if it would be ok if I asked some questions and she said "oh, sure" during this part she asked why I was excited about their Company and that position. I listed several things about the Company and then we walked thru the position description and she stated "you are right you meet every bullet we have on there".

Whole experience seemed unprofessional (changed meeting 3 times) and not really engaged (19 minutes with me asking 6 questions).

Millman Interview

Interview

Easy. No interview. Hired on the spot.