The City School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The City School Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The City School

Deputy Manager Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The City School (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

Communication skills
    previous experience /past employment history
    change management
    interview/hiring skills
    administrative roles in past
    ERP handling??
    past hr internal systems handling
    succession planing procedures/role
    past recruitment experiences/travelling experiences
     HR strategist role
    Business partner role in HR
    case study analysis
    family information n aspiration as hr generalist

Interview Questions

• case study analysis in hr consultancy project past   1 Answer

Negotiation

Professionally handled

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The City School (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

1. In-Person Interview with HR Manager
    2. Skill Test
    3. In-Person Interview with Manager Administration

Director Finance Interview

Interview

Shortlisting, inital interview with Head of HR, the Interview with Group Chairperson / Board of Directors

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The City School (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)).

Interview

submission of CV
    initial test
    selection for demonstration/presentation according to test performance
    discussion
    final interview

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The City School (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was good. First i had interview with the Section Head and then with the Principal. Then i also got screened with the IT Coordinator from Regional Office. After the interview i was given the complete booklet of Company profile and the benefits and terms and conditions. Then i signed and completed an employment form with my bio-data on it.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to work extra hours
      How to troubleshoot when internet shows is connected but we cant do browsing
      1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The City School (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2011.

Interview

The School Leader(s) will review and determine whether to invite you to an in-person final interview at their school. A typical school-based interview occurs during the school day and includes a debrief of the video lesson, an interview with the school leader, a tour of the school and classroom observations. The day may also include interviews with other members of the school leadership or instructional teams and teaching a demonstration lesson at the school. The school-based interview typically last 3 hours.
    Note: If you are considered a good fit for positions across multiple campuses, you will be invited to complete a school-based interview at each school considering you for a position.
    Reference Check. The final stage in the interview process is contacting the references you provided. W e will notify you prior to contacting your references.
    : The interview process outlined above represents the typical interview process for candidates. The process may vary from candidate to candidate based on many factors, including school leader preference, candidate background and experience, and type of position. Other stages may include a phone interview with a principal and teaching a demonstration lesson.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The City School (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in December 2009.

Interview

You need to go there fill a form, then an interview call is given a demo is taken if you fulfill their criteria you will be selected by the head then you will have to go to regional office for an interview final selection is done there.

Interview Questions

• questions about personal life are asked eg if a young girl is to be appointed she will be questioned when she is planning to get married.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They negotiate on salary and try to make you agree on the lowest possible salary. hold your ground firmly do not accept their offer give yours.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The City School (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2009.

Interview

i was called one, got interviewed and then was called the next day to give a demonstration in the class where i was asked to teach science, chapter habitat.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was a very easy interview and i was able to communicate well and all what was asked.