Cover image for The Commercial Appeal

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

The Commercial Appeal Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Commercial Appeal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN) in Jan 2017

Interview

Not difficult at all. Very friendly and great interview questions. I ultimately declined the job offer for a better opportunity. I would recommend this company. I am out of things to say but I can not continue until I write more words.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience in the field
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN) in Oct 2014

Interview

3-part interview. First was a phone screening, second was a phone interview, third was in person panel interview where you are to conduct a needs analysis on a fictitious business. During the CNA process, you're to uncover the businesses USP's and use that to leverage a second meeting with the client to present a campaign proposal to them. During the CNA make sure you ask how much business they do, at what quantity are they currently producing or selling X and at what quantity would they like to be at without having to add any more staff to sell their product. This is key, as they use this as as metric to determine budget.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN)

Interview

Small, 2-person panel interview. Very informal. Not stressful. The nature of the job was explained in detail. The conversation went forth and back about the job and my personal work in and for the community. I was informed that I would be required to pass a take-home written test which I later discovered may not have been administered to the other applicants.

Interview Questions
  • I was given a specially designed test to access my writing skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN) in Jan 2008

Interview

Standard interview, phone. Followed by 4 person group interview and a one:one interview with advertising director, Phone interview was with HR. Standard interview to make sure minimum requirements are met. Interview with group was with panel of advertising managers and directors. Final interview was a one on one with the advertising director. Very standard process with typical interview questions. Dress in suit for all interviews as this is a very corporate environment. Drug and background check immediately followed.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed