The Contact Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Contact Company

Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Contact Company (Norfolk, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

easy and not too long. they told me how many people had applied. they got an enormous response. They would make a decision in the next week. I was 3 of 4 people for the final interview.

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Contact Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

There wasn't any interview process. I was hired on the spot and I was hired during the first interview. It was the easiest interview of my life. All I did was signed papers. It was very easy and it was very quick as well.

Interview Questions

• Hired on the spot. The interview didn't take long. I basically arrived and signed some papers.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Contact Company.

Interview

No interview. Turn up, show you have a basic grasp of the English language. Sign a few forms and start on Monday. Company and agency will employ basically anybody, which is truly reflected in the service that is provided to it's customers.

Anonymous Employee in Birkenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Contact Company (Birkenhead, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Firstly I was hired by the agency Recruit-Right, who just gave me a generic 20 page document with lots of small text to sign. When questioned on pieces for clarity, you were given the answers you wanted to hear, me and the girl behind me in the queue were told totally different things. When moving from agency to TCC itself, an envelope was slapped down on the desk with instructions to sign it all and hand it back.

Anonymous Employee in Birkenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Contact Company (Birkenhead, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied and had the interview with a recruitment agency which took place in the canteen. Filled out applications, did some basic maths and English tests, and talked through the role in more detail (questions, starting dates, etc). After that I got offered the job on the spot, and was told I would be phoned to be made aware of dates to start training.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked previously?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birkenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Contact Company (Birkenhead, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

What interview? Fill in an application form with an agency and in you go!.I cant believe this has a 50 word minimum! How else can I say how easy it is? Need a job, they WILL take you on, no matter how little experience you have.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Contact Company (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

The work environment seems nice. Everyone has Mac machines. If you are used to PC you need to get ready with the keyboard. People seem to be nice and friendly.

Was given half an hour to resolve an issue. The issue was resolved ok but they value more at the quality of your code and performance. so keep that in mind.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Contact Company in February 2010.

Interview

I was invited for an interview at immediate notice. Less than a week between online application and being offered the job. 1on1 interview with a very relaxed yet professional situation. Arrived at the interview and met in reception with some forms to fill out. Interview covered pretty much everything, and was partly making sure I understood the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Contact Company (London, England (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

It was great fun. They put you really at ease at the beginning, with nice chat about what they do and how they go on about things. Then it is followed by IQ test and interview. The last part is group project which is relaxed and good fun