The Intersect Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Intersect Group Interview Questions

2.5

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, First Round 1:1 with recruiter and Account Executive, Second Round 1:1 with interim Chief of Sales as the hiring manager was not available at the time. Received verbal offer from recruiter, asked for the written offer prior to accepting and after several days of not receiving it, I was told that the offer was given to an internal employee. Very poor business practice.

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with an irate client/customer if the Account Executive or Recruiter was not available?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at The Intersect Group.

Interview

This is the worst recruiting company I have EVER worked with in Atlanta, Ga. They are insanely rude and discount all your knowledge and experience to try and get you to take a complete garbage offer. Do not waste your time coming in to meet with these people because after two months they will quickly realize you won't take contract positions paying less than 35k and will never call you again. Also, do not even bother applying for jobs requiring 0-2 years of experience because if you do not have 2+ years of experience they will write you off completely. They only focus on candidates with extremely high probabilities to obtain the job to increase their commissions and simply look to add you to their talent network otherwise. Once again screw this company.

Interview Questions

• They ask the top ten interview questions off google.   2 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was casual and friendly. I was impressed with the depth of their questions, and the depth of information they had about the client and the position.

Interview Questions

• please describe your level of expertise on each of the software programs listed in your resume (intermediate, advanced, expert, etc.).   Answer Question

Junior Financial Data Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had applied online. Two weeks later a recruiter call me to come in to interview. It was easy. Recruiter ask me some questions about my resume and then told me a couple of positions that will be a good fit. Waiting to hear back for the positions so I can interview.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

First and foremost, this is a great staffing agency. I applied online and was called in for an interview within 2 days. The company wants you to get a job so, they try their best to ask questions about your resume to get to know you.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

A corporate recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and asked to meet for coffee if I was interested in hearing about opportunities here. I agreed, and was stood up the first time we arranged to meet. I emailed asking if we needed to reschedule, which we did for the next day. She brought me in to meet with 2 different recruiting managers for over an hour and a half (both of whom were very professional). After the in-person interview, I followed up five times over the course of a month and never heard another word from anyone at the company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with their corporate recruiter. The recruiter was very informative about the company, it's processes and what they were looking for in the role. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes and I was scheduled for an onsite interview with the manager. The onsite interview was good and lasted about 1 hour where next steps were explained and a subsequent interview as scheduled with the recruiting manager and team.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions that I couldn't answer or that seemed difficult. It was a pretty standard interview.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by email from someone in Atlanta about a job that they needed to fill. The first guy had me talk to someone else in the Job area on they next part of the chain. I guess they job they were going to submit me to hadn't actually existed yet and the company was running into one problem or another trying to get it going. Every week I would call the recruiter looking to get and update, after 6 weeks he just stopped returning my calls

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I think the only reason they called me in for an interview was to get contact names and phone numbers of previous employers. I did not fill out an application or do any skills testing. The interviewer did not want a copy of my IDs and did not tell me about any job openings. I was asked for my list of references and I never heard back from them again. When I looked at their website later I didn't see any jobs that I was qualified for, only higher level positions.

Various Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Intersect Group (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

the intersect group had several contract/ direct placement positions posted on a couple job search sites that appealed to me. i applied online and was contacted a day or two later. spoke to recruiter via telephone and then went to the office for a face to face. was recommended to a client shortly thereafter. met with client