The Jennings Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Jennings Agency Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Jennings Agency

Benefits Enrollment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Jennings Agency.

Interview

One thing to keep in mind is that this is a three-stage process for most prospects. I applied for the Benefits Enrollment Specialist. The first involves phone contact, and then face to face at their location. The face to face interview was rather very simple and you simply explain how you understand what makes communication work and how your experiences contribute. Afterwards, you are asked to stay for around an hour presentation by the head of the agency, he provides you a presentation regarding the success and potential of each prospect. I was selected for the third interview stage and I was ecstatic.

The third process was just mindboggling. I applied for this position because the job description page described it as administrative, which is exactly what I was looking for to plant my feet on the ground. None of the descriptions featured anything about sales but that's exactly what they tell you it is when you get there. From then on, I learned that this was a sales role, commission only, salary isn't guaranteed. As a matter of fact, I was given a brochure regarding career paths and they stated that I would start as a General Agent, none of that rhymes with Specialist or Benefits Enrollment.
    They seem like good people and they were willing to accept me. But this was a bait and switch. Come if you're interested in sales. If not, Do Not be fooled by the specialist job description. Either describe the position in depth or keep it and continue to waste people's time.

Interview Questions

Benefits Enrollment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Jennings Agency.

Interview

I applied for Benefits Enrollment Specialist but received an interview offer for Management Trainee and declined the interview. After researching the company I found that this was a common practice to hire for a sales position.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Jennings Agency.

Interview

1) Contact you via email within 2 days to schedule interview (usually pick from 3 days)
    2) 5-10 minute interview, then asked if you have 45 minutes to spare for orientation and take a personality quiz (2nd interview)
    3) 15-20 minute interview and told who you will be under for the next few weeks

Interview Questions

• The Jennings Agency is a sister company to American Life Insurance.   Answer Question