The Lemon Tree Hotel Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2016

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Lemon Tree Hotel Company

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Lemon Tree Hotel Company (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

For Campus recruitment-
    Group Discussion and Personal Interviews are done. After clearing these two rounds there's a short written MCQ exam conducted at college itself.
     Final round conducted & taken by GM or someone at the Corporate office in Aerocity property.

Interview Questions

• Intro
      Basics about Hospitality Industry
      Why chose this industry
      Why Lemon Tree
      Sell me an (item)
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Lemon Tree Hotel Company.

Interview

Was informed about the Internship position by the College. There were Three rounds of Interview, first was basic where they saw my CV and asked relevant questions after seeing it, after that asked few question related to the profile i was applying to test my knowledge. After clearing the round there was one on one with the Marketing Manager where i was asked general questions . The last round was with the senior HR of the company.

Interview Questions

• I had written Football as my hobby so i was asked a little about the sport.   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Lemon Tree Hotel Company (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

was very calm after the hr the respective department manager and at last gm will take an interview and you are selected. the gms round is that which is crucial as he will ask many of insight personal skills questions to know the analytic power of the candidate. so with a pleasing smile if you got to attend you will be selected

Interview Questions

• basics and in depth department question and some personal questions   Answer Question

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Lemon Tree Hotel Company (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Walk-in

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1month

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Lemon Tree Hotel Company (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Asking introduction checking communication skill and subject knowledge and comfortable in shifted.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Lemon Tree Hotel Company (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Company asked about my self and my technical skills , previous company experience after all check my documents ,family back ground details .

Interview Questions

• What Problems Have You Encountered at Work and How Did You Deal With Them?   1 Answer
    • Why Did You Quit Your Job   1 Answer

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Lemon Tree Hotel Company (Pune (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Group Discussion, F2F interview, Selection