The M Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The M Resort Interview Questions

Interviews at The M Resort

2.6

Pit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The M Resort in February 2010.

Interview

Very intense interview process. You need to smile and be nice to everyone you contact (secuirty, admins etc) because everyone is rating you. Make sure you dress nice and look comfortable. When the interviewr ask you if you have any questions- ask. It's very important!

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about the hospitality industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No way to negotiate

Advertising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The M Resort (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

The process for interviewing here is a complete waste of time and is demeaning to those applying. They gather you outside the HR office, in the BOH of the casino, usually about 30 applicants. Everyone is ushered into a small room, asked to put together a puzzle, then lined up & asked to say your name & why you want to work for the casino. The "esteemed" board of directors who judge you, (many have no connection to your applied position at all) look you over. Everyone is thanked, and ushered back outside the HR office & group by small group are told you will not be moving forward to the next interview step - just like that, no explanations, nothing about your qualifications or the reasoning behind their "5 minute decision". Extremely unprofessional and treated applicants like cattle. Completely degrading to those honest people sincerely looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• What is your name & why do you want to work for the casino.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The M Resort.

Interview

A group interview with 30 people that are applying for jobs at the M - you go into a room and play games and a panel asks you questions not related the job you are interviewing for. If they like you you then take a skills test for the job you are applying for, then ig the hiring manager is interested in you you meet with them. Interviewed in May 2017, have not heard anything back after emailing HR 5 times very unprofessional organization

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions - They have very legacy network and not secured very well this place is in dire need of a fork lift upgrade   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The M Resort (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed online and had another interview with management and was hired on the spot. After I was hired, we went through the signing process for them to approve our hourly wage.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you applied for this job   1 Answer

PBX Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The M Resort (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

Group Interview was conducted by a panel. They were engaging and fun. we had to do a team building process. Took about 2 hours with introduction etc. Was told that I would receive an interview from the hiring manager.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The M Resort (Henderson, NV).

Interview

It's a group of about 20 women circled around the room. You are asked to tell a little about yourself in front of the beverage director and a couple other higher uppers. Then go to uniform control room & put on the uniform. They look over everyone & call everyone's name that they pick to go on to the next part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me why did I want to work there & a little about myself.   1 Answer

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The M Resort (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

I went in for an interview for cocktails . There were like 10 people all applying for different departments . There was a panel of 3 managers who all took turns asking everyone in the group different questions about how you would handle a given situation. They also made us do a group puzzle to see how we worked as a group and how you communicate with others. After they told a few people to leave because they didn’t pass that section of the interview. Then the people who were left met with managers in the department they were applying for. My manager was not available so they told me they would call me to come back for a second interview. I never heard back from them but I got a job somewhere else so it was ok.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry guest?   1 Answer

Cocktail Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The M Resort (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

We were divided into groups of ten. 30 girls were at the open auditions. We took turns talking about our experiences and why we wanted to work for the m.

Slot Floorperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The M Resort (Henderson, NV) in January 2009.

Interview

Smile, make eye contact. 5 star service, no slang, watch your body language at all times. Expect multiple interviews. They send decoys to walk by you. Initiate the conversation...I.e. good morning, sir, ma'am...do not say hi, say hello. Be PC at all times. Talk about 5 star service to every guest, internal and external. Offer a warm welcome, always end with a greeting( inviting the guest to return to the property). Do not use the word customer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Job pays $13 an hour, take it or leave it.

M GIRL Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at The M Resort in November 2015.

Interview

There was a painle interview with 8 to 10 women . For one opening. It was like a line up for the last man staning. Very unprofessional. You need no experience. You just have to have blonde hair blue eyes a weigh 100 pound.