Cover image for The Mosaic Company

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

The Mosaic Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Mosaic Company

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (Scottsdale, AZ)

Interview

Phone call with the HR Manager. First interview with the National Director of BD/Marketing. Second interview with the National Account Executive Manager. Third interview with a Sr. Account Director. After each interview, checked in with the HR Manager on the process and constructive feedback both ways.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a client that has an obvious need, chooses to say NO to our services on the phone to you? Do you keep bugging them or do forget about it and move on?
    1 Answer

The Mosaic Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company

Interview

Initial screen by an HR rep. followed by interview with Principal of firm. Interview occur virtually. After the interview there are writing assessments that are administered to gauge ability to put together a short training deliverable using adult learning principles.

1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

Consulting

5 years ago

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,936

633 Comments

Consulting

986K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/consulting

Got a burning question about interviews at The Mosaic Company? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with The Mosaic Company employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Anonymous Employee in Registro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (Registro) in Apr 2021

Interview

Escrever dados pessoais, experiências anteriores. Pergunta sobre habilidades,e informações a respeito do retorno. Participei de teste de personalidade, com perguntas bem Claras e importantes. Todo o processo foi bem Claro e rápido , ao aguardar o resultado ou o retorno , não tive dificuldade em encontrar o retorno enviado

Interview Questions
  • Por você quer trabalhar nesta empresa?

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Standard interview process. Interviewed over the phone with their in house recruiter/HR. I then interviewed with in person with the hiring manager. Since Mosaic is a consulting firm that contracts out to clients a good portion of the interview was prepping me for the client interview. My resume and Mosiac's impression of me was sent to the client for their review. Due to some internal issues with the client the next step (to interview with them) took a good amount of time to actually happen. I would say almost 6 to 8 weeks. I think this was a bit out of the norm though. I then interviewed with the client and was offered the position about a week later. From start to finish the process took almost three months.

Interview Questions
  • Standard instructional design interview questions; approach, familiarity with adult learning, tools used.
1 person found this interview helpful

The Mosaic Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company

Interview

An initial call with the recruiter and then a followup call with the hiring manager. With the hiring manager I was asked how I would develop/project manage a course from start to beginning. There was some discussion along the way to clarify/emphasize certain points. Interviewer was VERY FRIENDLY and instantly put one at ease.

Interview Questions
  • None really. Just be prepared to discuss how to develop a course from beginning to end (think ADDIE model).
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

I was given an editing test, asked to submit my portfolio, and then did an additional test with the client company. The first interviewer was a recruiter, who found my information on LinkedIn. I met with her and the Northern California manager. The process felt stressful, but the company emphasized the ideas of cooperation and partnership. They asked interesting questions, and seemed genuinely interested in my answers. I also did a second interview with a senior technical writer based in Texas. Because he came from an English background (rather than tech), I found the interview to be more useful and positive for me.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a demanding client?

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

The hiring interview was more valuable than the exit. Really, it was just going through the pre-work exercise. Otherwise, they depend on you to ask questions. You end up being a number vs. being treated as a person at the end of the day. Mosaic's definition of a contractor is you are a robot for them and that's all. They don't expect you to think much on your own. The exit interview, lasted all of 1 minute. Rather incompetent leaders in the San Ramon office.

Interview Questions
  • Pre-work exercise was emailed before interview. Tell us about how you answered the exercise.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA) in Jul 2015

Interview

Mosaic Recruiter found my resume online and contacted me about opportunities. First was the phone conversation/interview about Mosaic and the company (she was extremely friendly and I felt great about the firm right away). Then I did an in person interview with the Recruiter and a Project Manager at their San Ramon office. After it was decided that I was a good fit, a second interview was then conducted with the Customer (PG&E) at their San Ramon office. The hiring process was quick and fairly smooth as the client needed someone right away.

Interview Questions
  • The Mosaic Company did ask some standard questions about a few hard skills, experience in certain areas, and a couple of those "standard" interview questions like strengths/weaknesses etc.. However they really seemed to focus on soft skills and personality which is right in line with their branding traits and core values. While I started off nervous during the interview, I fairly quickly I felt a level of ease and warmth by the end (again back to those strong branding traits). Even though I was not yet an employee I felt as though Mosaic had my back.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA)

Interview

Interview process was friendly, focused on values of integrity, enthusiasm, quality, and skills. As with any company, research the company to understand their focus and values before interviewing.

2 people found this interview helpful

The Mosaic Company

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company in Dec 2011

Interview

Initial call from the recruiter. Follow up call. In person interview.

Interview Questions
  • General behavioral based questions in addition to skill set inquiries.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews

Popular Careers with The Mosaic Company Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at The Mosaic Company? Share Your Experiences

The Mosaic Company logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Analytical Chemist

Do you experience that how long the hiring process would take at Thermo Fisher? I got my second interview with hiring manager at the beginning of November but I haven’t heard nothing from them. When I’ve emailed them to check in they just said that the process would be slow, no time frame. I would be able to get an offer soon from other company but work as contractor. Should I wait for Thermo Fisher?

7 Comments

KPMG

Booz Allen Hamilton Recently applied and I've been referred for an interview! Any tips on interviewing with Booz Allen? And if I am being asked to complete clearance and background upfront, is this a good indicator for being hired?

3 Comments

Alex L.

Applied for a job a few weeks back, got a call from HR yesterday morning about an interview next week. She mentioned she'd shoot me an email with all the interview details, but so far, my inbox is empty. Assuming I'll hear from her early next week, is it normal for them to expect me to show up for an in-person interview on short notice, like couple days?

3 Comments

The Mosaic Company Photos

+ Add Photo
The Mosaic Company photo of: Community Service at the Food Bank
The Mosaic Company photo of: Representing Mosaic!
The Mosaic Company photo of: Team Event
The Mosaic Company photo of: Go Hawks!
The Mosaic Company photo of: Mosaic team with Mosaic Mascot!
The Mosaic Company photo of: Laser Tag Team Event