KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

The Mosaic Company Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Mosaic Company

The Mosaic Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company in Apr 2021

Interview

Escrever dados pessoais, experiências anteriores. Pergunta sobre habilidades,e informações a respeito do retorno. Participei de teste de personalidade, com perguntas bem Claras e importantes. Todo o processo foi bem Claro e rápido , ao aguardar o resultado ou o retorno , não tive dificuldade em encontrar o retorno enviado

Interview Questions
  • Por você quer trabalhar nesta empresa?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Registro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (Registro) in Apr 2019

Interview

Standard interview process. Interviewed over the phone with their in house recruiter/HR. I then interviewed with in person with the hiring manager. Since Mosaic is a consulting firm that contracts out to clients a good portion of the interview was prepping me for the client interview. My resume and Mosiac's impression of me was sent to the client for their review. Due to some internal issues with the client the next step (to interview with them) took a good amount of time to actually happen. I would say almost 6 to 8 weeks. I think this was a bit out of the norm though. I then interviewed with the client and was offered the position about a week later. From start to finish the process took almost three months.

Interview Questions
  • Standard instructional design interview questions; approach, familiarity with adult learning, tools used.

The latest conversations about Consulting

McKinsey & Company

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA)

Interview

An initial call with the recruiter and then a followup call with the hiring manager. With the hiring manager I was asked how I would develop/project manage a course from start to beginning. There was some discussion along the way to clarify/emphasize certain points. Interviewer was VERY FRIENDLY and instantly put one at ease.

Interview Questions
  • None really. Just be prepared to discuss how to develop a course from beginning to end (think ADDIE model).
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

The hiring interview was more valuable than the exit. Really, it was just going through the pre-work exercise. Otherwise, they depend on you to ask questions. You end up being a number vs. being treated as a person at the end of the day. Mosaic's definition of a contractor is you are a robot for them and that's all. They don't expect you to think much on your own. The exit interview, lasted all of 1 minute. Rather incompetent leaders in the San Ramon office.

Interview Questions
  • Pre-work exercise was emailed before interview. Tell us about how you answered the exercise.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

I was given an editing test, asked to submit my portfolio, and then did an additional test with the client company. The first interviewer was a recruiter, who found my information on LinkedIn. I met with her and the Northern California manager. The process felt stressful, but the company emphasized the ideas of cooperation and partnership. They asked interesting questions, and seemed genuinely interested in my answers. I also did a second interview with a senior technical writer based in Texas. Because he came from an English background (rather than tech), I found the interview to be more useful and positive for me.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a demanding client?

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA) in Jul 2015

Interview

Mosaic Recruiter found my resume online and contacted me about opportunities. First was the phone conversation/interview about Mosaic and the company (she was extremely friendly and I felt great about the firm right away). Then I did an in person interview with the Recruiter and a Project Manager at their San Ramon office. After it was decided that I was a good fit, a second interview was then conducted with the Customer (PG&E) at their San Ramon office. The hiring process was quick and fairly smooth as the client needed someone right away.

Interview Questions
  • The Mosaic Company did ask some standard questions about a few hard skills, experience in certain areas, and a couple of those "standard" interview questions like strengths/weaknesses etc.. However they really seemed to focus on soft skills and personality which is right in line with their branding traits and core values. While I started off nervous during the interview, I fairly quickly I felt a level of ease and warmth by the end (again back to those strong branding traits). Even though I was not yet an employee I felt as though Mosaic had my back.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company (San Ramon, CA)

Interview

Interview process was friendly, focused on values of integrity, enthusiasm, quality, and skills. As with any company, research the company to understand their focus and values before interviewing.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company in Dec 2011

Interview

Initial call from the recruiter. Follow up call. In person interview.

Interview Questions
  • General behavioral based questions in addition to skill set inquiries.

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Mosaic Company in Mar 2011

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews, first with internal project managers than with a panel of mixed people from the client and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Hard to tell whether you interview for the client directly or to the consultancy firm.
3 people found this interview helpful