The New Indian Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The New Indian Express Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at The New Indian Express

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The New Indian Express (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

General Questions about SEO and various Techniques, What unique techniques you will use for press media industries, how to promote in SMO, write meta tags for the company websites

Interview Questions

• How seo is different from other industries to media   1 Answer

Adertisement Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The New Indian Express (Mysore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Most and should know the background of the company, Two type of interview there, Just give the answer what you know about the company,

Interview Questions

• What do you know the basic regarding this company   1 Answer
    • In which year it was established and who ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Around 3 years minimum we have to work under this company with under the company rules, If u get this type of offers means just move on...

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The New Indian Express (Mangalore (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

i had prepared a lot for the interview regarding computer networking and electronics subject regarding networks, that helped a lot to clear ma test.

Senior Sub Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The New Indian Express in September 2011.

Interview

As I got to know that the hiring process was slow in the southern states in the media firms, especially in the newspaper industry, the two-month-long process still seemed to be too long, going by the norms of the industry. Despite of this, I found the work atmosphere to be quite good, people have work ethics and are quite professional.

Principal Correspondent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The New Indian Express (New Delhi (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

It is informal and referral in Delhi office. Very rarely will applications for employment be replied to. Interview will sometimes consist of a short test for desk based jobs, if at all and for reporting positions an interaction.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked about the kind of stories you have done, the kind of stories you can give etc etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was offered salary which i thought was less, told them it would not be possible for me to join if the raise was not even close to what i expected, that is because i was changing my location. Finally got a decent offer.