The Preston Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Preston Partnership Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Preston Partnership

Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Preston Partnership (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online via Linkedin and submitted my resume via email to the recruiter as instructed in the Linkedin listing. After following up on the status of my application, I was invited to participate in an in-person interview at the Atlanta headquarters. The process took about three (3) weeks but I was not offered the position.

After sending a follow-up email to check on the status of my application following the interview, the interviewer called me to give me the news and informed me of why they chose a different candidate. I appreciate that the interviewer was honest and transparent about working with this company, and in providing me the reasons why the other candidate was chosen over me. Overall, it was an average interview and I appreciated their consideration.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience and/or interest in commercial real estate?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Preston Partnership (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 Principals (one was over my studio who would actually be hiring me, the other other was just there to be an extra ear and mouthpiece). The interview probably lasted about 30-45 minutes. Definitely make sure you have an up to date portfolio on hand (and can explain the projects), as well as copies of your resume for your own reference and in case they don't have one on hand. It shows that you came prepared. Also research the company ahead of time and have some questions on hand that you would like to ask. Try to make them specific to the company so that they know you did your research. It shows interest. Make sure you don't ask a question that was already answered previously. Gauge what questions to ask based on the tone and direction of the interview. I was told in the interview that you're expected to work a certain number of hours per week (over the general 40). It is good to know this and be okay with this upfront.

Interview Questions