The Training Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Training Associates Interview Questions

2.4

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Training Associates.

Interview

I had a phone screen with US Edge and it went very well. They were very polite and respectful. Asked some good questions. Seemed very straightforward and friendly. I think it went well, but we will see!

Interview Questions

• How long have you been thinking about leaving your company?   Answer Question

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Training Associates (Westborough, MA).

Interview

The interview for Telemarketing Associate was fairly straightforward. It was a two hour interview with the owner of the company, the sales team leader, a sales team supervisor, and the HR director, (in reverse order). There was a typing test and a Wonderlic aptitude test.

The interview is a standard experience based interview. To prepare for this interview, practice the wonderlic test a few times, take a typing test online, and read their website. If you do that, and master answers to questions based on your experience, you should do ok.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room to negotiate. Be advised that the position begins as a contractor position without benefits. If you prove that you enjoy the job after 2 or 3 months, they will promote you to w-2 status. This may not sit well with some people but I'm just happy to be working again and not for Cutco.

Technical Trainer Guru Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Training Associates (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone call with Brian Long. They requested info such as references and class critiques. Had to fill out a background check which they of course forgot to tell me I had to pay for. (It actually came out as $45 I believe from my first 1099 payment...) Surprise.

Interview Questions

• q. Are you a trainer? a. yes. Great fill out the info I send you and send me references.   1 Answer
    • Q: Do you like to work for less than your worth?   1 Answer

Telemarketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Training Associates in January 2013.

Interview

Required a typing test for a dept. management position, which I thought was a bit unnecessary. Also administered a wonderlic test. Pretty much standard process, from the initial phone call, they reached out to me, through the interview. Nothing out of the ordinary in terms of questions, while meeting with w/HR rep.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Training Associates (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process depends a lot upon the client. I had several interviews including a skype interview and it was with several different people first individually and then with two people at a time. The client did the last two interviews. This client happens to use "top grading" for their interview process.

Interview Questions

• On a skype I was unexpectedly asked to give a 2 to 5 minute impromptu "training"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I simply told them my minimum and they met it

Technology Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Training Associates (Newport Beach, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Conducted exclusively by phone. Most important to them was that I pass the extensive background screening (included a criminal background check, finger print submission, and extensive contact with references.)

Interview Questions

• Are willing to travel up to 100%? (Not going home on weekends.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation--it was a contract with clearly defined terms by the company that needed the contractor; take it or leave it.

Technology Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Training Associates (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy and picayune

Interview Questions

Negotiation

okay.

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Training Associates (Westborough, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Asked alot of questions about my religion and was told that the owners were very religious and I have to be tolerant. They told me several times that the CEO and the President fought alot and I had to tolerate slamming doors, and swearing. I was told the CEO and President would ask me to do things not in my job descriptions, such as wash the CEO car and vacuum. All seemed strange, but the job itself was as advertised. All of this extra information was given in the interview by the COO and the sales assistant

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with getting religious emails from the owners   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Training Associates (Westborough, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviews take awhile; however, they choose only the best candidates

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Welcoming environment, thorough testing and interviews with several folks. The Training Associates work to ensure that one is well suited to the particular position being offered.