The Vitamin Shoppe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Vitamin Shoppe

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was a total of 3 steps. A phone interview, in person interview, and a phone call with the district manager. The in person interview was conducted by the store manager and assistant managers. The questions asked for the most part weren't difficult. Also asked for our input on what we would do in a scenario where other associates weren't following through with their tasks.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest skill and how does that make you suitable for the Vitamin Shoppe?   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe.

Interview

Met with the store manager then had an interview with the district manager. They asked questions on leadership style and how I respond to stress. Talked about the auto delivery system quite a bit and pushed on about how much they want you to push it.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I submitted my application and they called me two weeks later. Went, spoke to the manager. She was very nice. Attempted to offer to help and did not get an offer.

Application

Interview

The interview was typical. Standard questions. Nothing surprising. Prior experience questions typically asked. Looking for experience with the products and with the retail sales. The process took about three weeks and included a background check and drug test.

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe.

Interview

It was very long and thorough, about 4 people one by one. I was there for about 3 hours, but it gave me a chance to get to know the different personalities.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed first at a store that had no available position (They did not inform me of that fact prior to the interview). I did talk and interview with two other managers to find me a store that had an open position, so it was a longer interview process than probably necessary.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for the Vitamin Shoppe.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe.

Interview

received a call asking to get come into the store. Was pretty relaxed, they want somebody customer service oriented with knowledge about their products. The whole interview didn't last more than 15 minutes I think because I didn't do well

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe.

Interview

Interview with DM and Regional Manager, Understand P&L, customer focus and offering additional products. Connecting with customers is key to success on the store level to increase profitability of the store. Knowing and owning the business is very important. Identifying customer needs and having an attitude of helping will get you far. Be sure to ask open ended questions to customers to identify their needs. The experience was comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe business acumen?
      Tell us about you past customer relations.
      What selling experience do you have?
      How do you connect with customers to provide the best experience?
      What retail management do you have?
      Are you familiar with sales reports?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Manager asked me the basic interview questions. Very smooth and comfortable. Casual dress and a brief tour of the building and an introduction to the other employees. Very pleasant experience.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe.

Interview

Had a phone interview first and then two in person interviews in the store. Both interviews in the store were roughly the same just with a different manager.